Pre Order : Games !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you read on it goes on to say that because of the delay it would be close to 700Rs.

Would believe it when I see it. Still for 700 Rs hard to say no.

predatorvj said:
^^^call me any time
hope that u have my number
You tele in Navi mumbai sucks,Dini u only told me get you tele
huh
me shiffting to MTNL now :) .
Anyways Friends ,i will update Entire Range from PS2 pc to xbox tonight for sure
N yes XBOX360 NFS undercover,Red alert 3 and few other is launched let me know if any one wants those :)

Do u have xbox360 region free or ntsc games?

Damn I have already pre-ordered GTA 4 for Rs. 1170/- from Vijay , and this delay.

And is that price correct , Rs, 700/- , rofl ....

left 4 dead for 850 pc games MRP 999/-
XBOX 1811/- MRP 1999/-

@joy1 its confirmed prices that it wil be 1299 however if it turns less then u have your refund back ,so chill n njoy

I hope every Indian gamer buys this game and not pirate it.The pirate version at torrents is 13GB+ , lol.

update2:I have got no official update with price list of 475 for GTAIV so what i am doing is keeping the price as 475 as MRP te is discounted price 399/- (cheapest product i will be selling in TE ) but if the pricing goes up then intrested members have to pay me the Difference

All intrested peoples will have to make if any difference in amount payment to me .
condition 2nd : if any 1 wants refund it must be after seeing the difference in prices he can have it back :)

But nextworld is giving price guarantee ! If you pre-order for 475/- even if price is more...you dont have to pay more. If you make it 450/- shipped to Bangalore I would be happy enough to order 2-3 pieces from you.But most important thing is that we get it before it hits the stores locally :p

Vijay i am interested in GTA IV , but ur pricing is not confirmed if its 399 + shipping i am in and the no of pieces i will confirm u by tomo

@joy 1 2 pre orders before u ,u dont worry
@supra see you can ask peeps who brough NFS under cover which i shipped on day before.
let c when it hits indian market n yes regardnig next world u ask them if they ship it on time or not :p
my price n time both are perfect .

Supra said:
But nextworld is giving price guarantee ! If you pre-order for 475/- even if price is more...you dont have to pay more. If you make it 450/- shipped to Bangalore I would be happy enough to order 2-3 pieces from you.But most important thing is that we get it before it hits the stores locally :p

Nothing to worry , I just can't wait anymore , I don't have a console and have only seen videos of GTA 4 till now.

Vijay , you're going to get overloaded with GTA 4 orders , try hiring a assistant to handle it :eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back