Pre Order : Games !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hehe PM is flooding with requirements for GTA 4
if nextworld shipsout at Ships on 8/12/2008
I SHip a day before for sure !!!!!!!!!!!!
PRICE CONFIRMEDT 499/-
thats a STEAL

I will PM every 1 the details late night

:yahoo: :yahoo: ,another legit game in my collection and its by predatorvj, kudos to u dude , after ages i am buying legit copies :ashamed:

If the game is to released on 3rd Dec 08 in India with Europe as per a article (angry pixel) , then it should be in our hands max. by 4th Dec 08.

Is 8th Dec 08 the Indian release date ?

@joy1 india its confirmed it wont release on 2nd or 3rd
reason : Rockstar doesnt have good business in india 90% of income come from European countries
for EA its different they got there proper setup in Hyderabad

hope u got why few games are delayed in india (DOnt ask me resaon why some EA games r also release late in here ??: reason : i can say i have no idea :p )
joy1 said:
If the game is to released on 3rd Dec 08 in India with Europe as per a article (angry pixel) , then it should be in our hands max. by 4th Dec 08.

Is 8th Dec 08 the Indian release date ?

Hi vj y don't u update the price in bold letters mate ,its toooo smaaaaall to read and pricing the the procedure to follow in you website is a lil bit confusing,please do send the procedure to follow in your website,as it says the shipping is 145/- and game is 499/- what steps we need to follow while checking out

PS:dude my name is metalspree and not metal spree ,coz u have updated it as metal spree in the list on the first page where is says abt interested members :p

pcgamer said:
I see FREE SHIPPING on your website for GTA4

Dont we TE members have that offer....

I asked the same question to him earlier , he told shipping was free on MRP , not the discounted price.

Can some one help me in adding the game to my cart in vj's website,its kid of confusing , i did select the game ,later i get options to select the shipping details i have 2 options pick up and courier which says 145/- what do i select here :huh: :huh: , I have PMed vj ,he is yet to reply me , i guess he is busy ,folks who have already ordered ,please help me :(

lol... what kind of a stupid 'pre-order' is this?

I would go as far as saying that this is an attempt to mislead customers. by claiming a special price and slapping shipping on to it.. it works out to just 15 bucks cheaper than his website pricing. he might as well not claim that he's giving a special TE pricing

dude vijay u stay next to me !

y u want me to reg in ur site and place order from there ???

14 saal ka frndship bhul gaya kya ???

Get my copy of gta 4 at home yaar..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back