Pre Orders for Forth Coming Releases(God Of War III, BFBC2, Heavy Rain, WKC, RE5 Gold

Can be listed but there are 2 issues -

1) I will have to add 11% to the price posted here, as ebay commision. It'll come to about 722 inc shipping

2) Since this is a pre-order the game can only be shipped once it arrives but ebay does not have this kinda arrangement. If i don't ship within the specified period, your payment will be automatically refunded. So, what i can do is put in a dummy consignment no and you in turn have to confirm the receipt there.

If u are down with this arrangement then i can list it on ebay. Lemme know then

praashant said:
Can be listed but there are 2 issues -

1) I will have to add 11% to the price posted here, as ebay commision. It'll come to about 722 inc shipping
2) Since this is a pre-order the game can only be shipped once it arrives but ebay does not have this kinda arrangement. If i don't ship within the specified period, your payment will be automatically refunded. So, what i can do is put in a dummy consignment no and you in turn have to confirm the receipt there.

If u are down with this arrangement then i can list it on ebay. Lemme know then

Sure. No problems with that. Just let me know once you list it.

Updates on releases :

i) Batman (PC) / Red Faction (PC) will be in before the week is out, most prolly by Thursday/Friday.

ii) NFS Shift (PS3/PC) Should be in by tomm/day after.

iii) Dirt 2 (PS3) Should be in by tomm/day after.

iv) Halo ODST arriving tomorrow.

v) Resident Evil 5/Street Fighter IV should also be in within a day or 2

Orders will be shipped as soon as we receive the stocks. Games listed here will be moved to the current releases thread once the stocks arrive and discounts applicable here shall also be reduced. So, place your orders fast to avail the pre-order discounts/freebies and timely deliveries.

Pre - Orders started for
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

61qAVZayaZL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Platform: PS3 Exclusive
MRP: Rs 2,499
Offer price: Rs 2,200 (PS3)
Additional offer: Coming soon
Release Date: 16th October
Pre-Orders closing date: 15th October
Prices include shipping by DTDC Air

For shipping by DTDC Plus, please add Rs 100 to the price above

** DTDC Plus is a gauranteed next business day delivery service. For coverage & details please click here DTDC - India

Updates

i) Batman Arkham Asylum/Red Faction/NFS Shift PC should be in by tomorrow or Saturday max. Orders will be shipped as soon as the stocks land.

ii) Resident Evil 5 might be delayed further due to some issues with the publisher. Will update on the status by Saturday

iii) FIFA 10 [PS3]

Offer price: Rs 2,200 (PS3) Shipped

Additional offer: Free T-Shirt with every PS3 Pre-Order. X360 offer coming soon

Pre-Orders closing date: 29th September. Kindly clear the payments before this date.

Back