Pre Orders for Forth Coming Releases(God Of War III, BFBC2, Heavy Rain, WKC, RE5 Gold

I know buddy, It's not all in my hands. Sometimes the disti's play spoilsport. I think the game should be in by tomorrow, will update by today evening though.

Praashant, please let us know if there's a remote chance of laying our hands on Uncharted2 by October 17th. We've got 3 holidays for diwali starting 17th. Would love to play this on the last of the holidays we're getting for the rest of the year.

praashant said:
I know buddy, It's not all in my hands. Sometimes the disti's play spoilsport. I think the game should be in by tomorrow, will update by today evening though.

praashant you should check with your distributors again. i got my boxed copy of the game last wednesday.

Rashwa, ur orders r noted sire

gannu, official date is 16th... lets see how soon we get it.

bourne, RE5 is coming nxt week had a a word with the disti's today only

spindoc, I wasn't working for 2 days Friday/Sat as some1 in the family had taken ill and Sun/Mon were holidays thats why the delay. This particular distitributor has a lotta issues with stocks... he imports/mfgs in very ltd qty's of whatever he gets and stocks are always a problem with him. Anyway stocks have been shipped to me today, i should get them by tomorrow or the day after max. They will be shipped out to y'all as soon as i get them. Again, apologies for the delay.

praashant said:
spindoc, I wasn't working for 2 days Friday/Sat as some1 in the family had taken ill and Sun/Mon were holidays thats why the delay. This particular distitributor has a lotta issues with stocks... he imports/mfgs in very ltd qty's of whatever he gets and stocks are always a problem with him. Anyway stocks have been shipped to me today, i should get them by tomorrow or the day after max. They will be shipped out to y'all as soon as i get them. Again, apologies for the delay.

yea, the distributor messed up for sure. it was supposed to release here the previous friday (2 days after world wide release), but then it got delayed for another 4-5 days before finally releasing last wednesday. i replied to your pm too :)

Brutal Legend [PS3/Xbox 360]
URL%5D%20at%202009-09-30
brutallegend.jpg

Platform: PS3, Xbox360

MRP: Rs 2,499 (PS3), Rs 2,499 (Xbox 360)

Offer price: Rs 2,250 (PS3), Rs 2,250 (Xbox 360)

Additional offer: Free T-Shirt/Tenacious D Guitar Unlock Code with every PS3 Pre-Order.
Tenacious D Guitar Unlock Code with every Xbox 360 Pre-Order.

Release Date: 16th Oct (Tentative)

Pre-Orders closing date: 12th October. Kindly clear the payments before this date

Prices include shipping.

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 [PS3]
ninjagaidensigma2.jpg

Platform: PS3 Exclusive

MRP: Rs 2,799

Offer price: Rs 2,550

Additional offer: None

Release Date: October 1st Week

Pre-Orders closing date: N/A

Prices include shipping by DTDC Air

Update:

Batman AA PC has been dispatched today. Those who have ordered please check ur inbox for tracking details.

FIFA 10 Pre-Order Offers have been extended till Saturday, as the game is due early next week. Those who have missed out can place their orders by clearing their payments till Saturday the 3rd of October.

praashant, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 - do you have the game in stock already?

I haven't got my copy of NGS 1 from play-asia yet, sigh. :(

Back