OC & Modding Project Kraken : Water Cooled Monstrosity (Worklog)

Drooling over the pics. :drool2: awesome setup.

More details of the test bench please.
Btw, I still remember years ago when I joined TE there was a WC build on a CM690 case (might I add it was/is one of my favorite cases of all time) and I used to keep going back to the thread to see the rig and the awesome lighting it had, not to mention the WC inside. Correct me if I'm wrong but if my memory serves me right... it was your rig right?
Must have been @ANP !!! 's rig.

Last edited by a moderator:
Drooling over the pics. :drool2: awesome setup.

More details of the test bench please.

It's a Lian li motherboard tray which sits on top of a test bench. There are spacers which elevate the motherboard so that the graphics card can be mounted without one end hanging out... Got it for 35 sgd. which I think I'd pretty good for the quality of the product... Really stable and works better than a motherboard box as a base...

Item Lian li LLA08

Was on Korea for a office work so didn't get time to upgrade.... Bought a couple of things and a part of the water cooling components arrived... Will update tonight :)

Nice stuff mate. Glad to see you enthusiasts really go all out and buy the best damn stuff on the market :lol:. Although why on earth did you skimp on the HDD and buy a WD Green?

Thanks everyone...
RD274 Well the WD is just for backup ... I still have a 128 GB Vertex 4 SSD for OS and programs...

However I am looking for a much much better storage solution which will give me 900+ Mb/s read write .... :p

Thanks everyone...
RD274 Well the WD is just for backup ... I still have a 128 GB Vertex 4 SSD for OS and programs...

However I am looking for a much much better storage solution which will give me 900+ Mb/s read write .... :p

Your images are professionally done. Really really nice.

Your images are professionally done. Really really nice.

Thank you :)
First batches were with a SX110 using a light box.. Then my roomate bought a 650D which helped for these new pics...

I will have to get a DSLR in a few months.... Love product and macro photography

@Ronnie, where r u from buddy ? u must be living in abroad right ? do tell us about ur location also pls...

Well I live in Singapore and I am from Assam ...

More updates coming soon ... Maybe nvidia surround update as I plan to setup my monitors this weekend

Last edited by a moderator:
the MONSTER is in DEEP SLUMBER ........

B E W A R E of da KRAKEN when he wakes up.....

ALL HELL WILL BREAK LOOSE
:bigok: ..... shhhhhh do not disturb

(following this post with great interest)

Big Update.... Took me a lot of tries and edits to get this right... Out of touch with video editing for a long time...

Anyway enjoy.... Battlefield 3 and Skyrim Nvidia Surround demo

^ Nice vid - the camera placement and editing is great!

Can we see some inside pics please?

Well I am still waiting on a lot of water cooling parts... Mainly the radiators... Was planning to get them locally now decided to go for import again.... Planning for all copper Alphacool 420 and 240mm rads...

The GPU block just arrived XSPC 680 water block ... will post pics tonight :)

Back