Prototype - Discussion Thread

Re: Prototype

Ethan_Hunt said:
I'm on the last mission right now & the Supreme Hunter is just beating the sh*t out of me. Looks like Elizabeth Greene was a cakewalk compared to this guy. :mad:

Elizabeth Greene is indeed a cakewalk :p Use as many devastators as possible on the Hunter. Keep running, throw stuff and hope for the best :tongue:

Btw, what is to be done to get the Spike Graveyard devastator attack ? :ashamed: I can only see the Tendril Barrage in my list. All other core powers unlocked. Dont know or not sure which power open that devastator. And there's one more if the YouTube video is anything to go by.

spike graveyard i guess is jus above the tendril attack..

I m so in love with this game...

As game progresses the game is much more challenging n tough..damn the military is blowin my ass off!!

All the powers u ever wanted to have!! with gta like graphics this game wud ve been epic!!

Helicopter jacking is useless.!!

Freaky said:
You need to restart the level :bleh: Happened to me as well. The second time I killed all Super soldiers, then consumed every single soldier and I was done :p

Worked thanks :D.I am in the next level the super soldiers are scr**ing me big time

Freaky said:
Btw, what is to be done to get the Spike Graveyard devastator attack ? :ashamed: I can only see the Tendril Barrage in my list.
I assume you mean the 'Groundspike Graveyard Devastator attack'. It's unlocked in the mission "Behind the Glass" & costs you 60,000 EP. Here's a screenshot:

I am playong the game now.

Awesome game.

Combination of all superheroes.

Am now pwning Elizabeth Green:bleh:

Ethan_Hunt said:
I assume you mean the 'Groundspike Graveyard Devastator attack'. It's unlocked in the mission "Behind the Glass" & costs you 60,000 EP. Here's a screenshot:

There is also a jump devastator attack in which when u jump from a tall building and slam the ground, spikes com out.

Its koool:D

Finally completed the game. Used a couple of Tendril Devastators on the Supreme Hunter & attacked him after being stunned. It took me atleast 7 tries to get this right. The last countdown was a bit of a pain in the ass, but still managed to chop his health of with my blade frenzy. ;)

Now if I get time, I'll check out the side missions as well. Overall, it was an awesome game. Well worth all the effort put into it. If they had only did something about the low audio volume, it would have been way more fun.

Wow Just Wow this games looks nothing like Hulk or the spiderman game the possibiiblities are just endless gona finish the game soon :D

I cant use the claws etc:|.....the moves in which right analog stick is tobe used. I cant c them on the power cycle too:(

Finished it 2 weeks ago...it was totally FUN,for all the bosses...armour+blade...thats it..except for the last boss threw a few of those missiles lying around!!

I was beginning to think the game was broken during the Elizabeth Green fight, but now can safely say that the boss AI and difficulty was just perfect, took about 10 mins to kill it with Critical Pain Devastator, most other game bosses take less than 2 minutes at most.

Lovely game, only aspect I could complain about is the nature of stealth. I could take up a valid disguise and glide/scale/lift stuff but the military would still ignore me.

damn said:
Lovely game, only aspect I could complain about is the nature of stealth. I could take up a valid disguise and glide/scale/lift stuff but the military would still ignore me.

Yeah, that is too big an issue to have been ignored like this..

Back