PS3 debuts in India for arnd 40k

l33t_5n1p3r_max said:
You'll get a rig that will play crysis and hell gate london at high settingfs for 40k.

I will gladly give you 50k if you can get me a rig that will play crysis at high settings.And you can keep the extra 10k.:clap: :clap:

I agree that PC has many advantages over a console but cost is hardly the plus point(of gaming PC).

arrow055 said:
I will gladly give you 50k if you can get me a rig that will play crysis at high settings.And you can keep the extra 10k.:clap: :clap:

I agree that PC has many advantages over a console but cost is hardly the plus point(of gaming PC).
Crysis is coming only in September so hold your breath till then! don't hurry up and buy rigs in haste! :)

actually you should waiting till 2008 and then consider the DX10 scene . prices will sure be affordable then , more and better cards . mid range ATI cards will be available at least in India :p ..

One thing guys... I know we all want a good price... but think about our corrupt system.. even big company like Sony must be paying something to get it cleared... after dat amt of taxes + margins for re-sellers and other small stuff... hence I think Price of 40K is decent.

I agree wid MADMONKEY "MotorStorm" is a sexy crazy game... I got FN3, MS, COD3, RR7, FA2 and finally ICON ;) yeah will get F1-Championship now since prices are same as DUBAI and yet there was no F1 avlbl there :p

I guess we can go for Alfa's price...cos PS3 dowsnt have any such Hardware issues...Breakdowns as X360....& then buy original games in 2-3 months gap...wat say???

l33t_5n1p3r_max said:
You'll get a rig that will play crysis and hell gate london at high settingfs for 40k. Plus no matter what the companies tell you, the PS3/xbox360 offer you nothing compared to the PC. Sure plugging in the ipod and listening to music is cool but the PC could do this since 10 years now.

Consoles are for casual gamers.

I stopped reading there, you have no idea what you're talking about.

@monkey : Try and get online soon, see if you can make your PSN account.

Params7 said:
I stopped reading there, you have no idea what you're talking about.

@monkey : Try and get online soon, see if you can make your PSN account.

A little frustrated in actually trying to create a PSN account,entered my real address and pin code,but it just keeps on saying..

'Please give a valid address,check your entries carefully'

WTF!!:mad: ,can't call customer support since they are open from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.The toll free number is accessible to bsnl and mtnl lines..Checking the net for any solution and will also call the support tomorrow at 9:00 sharp.

The only good thing I could do online was update the ps3..thank god you don't need a PSN account for tht.

This was similiar to some other accounts I created on the net and the problem was in the pin code so I gave a fake pin code consisting of abt 9 digits and tht got accepted for some reason.But not gonna try this on the PS3.

@monkey Did u get F1???or Resistance???
Motorstorm is morefun online!!! Have u played RRRRrrrrridge Racer???
LOL....

Chaos said:
Enter a 5 digit pin like 90210 and it shud accept :p.

LOL! Wht's with the beverly hills code :rofl:

Been checking around the net,looks like ppl were even using paris hilton's address to access other PS-STORES..Still will be giving a ring to the support tomorrow,then create a temporary account situated in Australia and put up a Foster's beer avatar till the end of this year since I saw in the news where one of the sony guys said tht a PS-STORE for India will be released before the end of this year.

@XXX-No,didn't have time to buy resistance,as for Ridge racer..played it only once since motorstorm is taking my time :p

guys buying a console in india is really stupid...actually in the same price...u can VISIT dubai...get the ps3 and then come back in the exact same money.. :D

^^ Dubai eh ;)

1) 25-30,000 Return tickets (20-25k Indian Airlines.....28-30k Etihad, Emirates, Cathay Pacific etc)

2)You wont want to miss the chance to site-see dubai ....another 10-15,000 for a week or less.

3) 25-28,000 PS3.

Total Cost - 60,000 are u seriously sane or something ?

ZOMG ZOMG n00bness :p

^^ @ The Devil, bro you have no idea wat you are talking about, do you?? A week in Dubai is like wasting time unless you have friends. 3 maximum 4 days good enough for dubai... also I will not miss Desert Safari if I am there... yeah late nite parties are another thing ;)

As for Air tickets, for 25K you have EK and Cathay should be lil laround 20-22K. Air Arabia [Sharjah] was just 18K last time I checked.

Customer support was horrible,dunno why but the men who pick up the phone seems more knowledgable..

On my 1st call,a woman picks up the phone,hears my complaint and says tht the PSNetwork is not officially launched in india..so your address is nnot accepted.I asked her about the option of changing my country location to australia in the address bar and then creating an account,she said to hold on and my phone was cut off..either she has fat fingers where she must have accidentally hit the cut-off button or she's blind.

2nd call,a Beech picked up the phone,told her tht I connected my ps3 to the internet and I wanted to create a PSNetwork but before I could complete my sentence,she asked me whether I followed the proper procedure in switching on the ps3 while connecting the ethernet cable :O ,convo wen't like this

Beech: Did you follow the procedure in connecting the ethernet cable to your PS3?

Me:Yes,I did but now I wanna create a PlaystationNetwork Account but in order..

Beech: (she won't let me finish)Please tell me the procedure you used in connecting the ethernet cable to the ps3.

Me:Told her the procedure just like a human instruction manual

Beech: Sir,tht's not the proper procedure,you need to keep the PS3 on and then connect the ethernet cable(Is she for real??,the instruction manual asks you to connect all the wires including the ethernet cable and then switch on the ps3)

Me:My ps3 is working fine when connected to the internet,all I wan't to do now is just create a PSNetwork account but..

Beech:The procedure is..

Me:*Loud Voice* WHY DON'T YOU JUST KISS MY ASS!!!

then I hang the phone.

3rd call,another female,she takes my ph.no and asks me to wait for a callback,if I don't get a callback then,,the next person is gonna hear some nice words about his/her parts tht they never thought even existed.

Now I need a drink..

Harshal said:
hahaha beeches.... :rofl:
man feel sorry for you.. out goes my luck too then... keep me updates on registering, MM. :)

Seems,you have to change your country location to australia or UK and type some random crap as address,for pincode..I found some ps3 sites tht gave out uk and australian address along with the pincode just for creating accounts like these.

As for the beech..I think she's one of those females who would like to dominate over men during their xxx times.

Back