PS3 Jailbreak - Discussion Thread

What is this whole dex 4.11 thing all about? Can one play all 4.11 compatible games on being on 3.55? or they have cracked the fw 4.11?

So the Latest on the Scene is that E3 TEAM has released SILENT HILL DOWNPOUR and GRAND SLAM TENNIS 2 which is said to be working on 3.55![h=1][/h]

They are playing with Us, these games are just proof of them cracking the games without any dongle, so that when they release some product of theirs, we Buy it!
OR who knows these are the same guys as the True Blue ones :p

and they are just working on the drm for their dongle, so that they can make it impossible to play those eboots without using their dongle..

them releasing these eboots (which work on 3.55 seamlessly though these games need 3.56+ fw) is all the proof one needs to figure out that their is a way to crack all the new games and to make them work on 3.55 itself w/o inserting any dongle in our ps3's..

Keys are coming

1: E3TEAM will release all PS3 game free in public.
* It allow any 3.55CFW play all the new game without dongle.
* Just like the free eboot released by E3TEAM before.

2: E3TEAM will release the new key free in public.
* User can decrypt the new game by himself in few seconds .
* Please note all the release will be free with NO pay.

E3TEAM are building a full new system to release those free gift.
* We expect user can join this sytem to get what they want after 1-2 month.
* We will release more news about this system later.

Arkham City and Splinter Cell Trilogy HD Keys released

Enjoy it man. I hope you can somehow fuse the Harley Quinn DLC through reACT PSN or some other alternative and get the maximum experience out of it. :D

Certainly is a good news. I been keeping a tab on a daily basis..
Just came back home and saw this after ur shout. Had got my hands on the disc in december itself. It was kinda sad to be reverting to LA Noire's side missions everytime now (Still in love with the game though..)

Dinu kaka.. y u no shout me :director: :bomb:

j/k

They will only release keys till 3.74 from what I heard and would release others as part of there dongle

I doubt they'll unleash the keys so easily. A hardware selling site need their sale. But there is no doubt that they have what it takes to break these games.

Back