PS3 Jailbreak - Discussion Thread

Thanks #Satan . Will try out tonight.
BTW: you have not mentioned STEALTH Multiman; whats that used for?

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks #Satan. Will try out tonight.

- - - Updated - - -

Done!!!!!!

Thanks #Satan . Will try out tonight.

Done!!!!!

Wow that was fast :p

Stealth MultiMan, from what I understand is basically another build of MultiMan that does not show up in the XMB and is not installed in the standard location. The intent of this is to attempt to prevent Sony from detecting Homebrew apps. Of course there is no guarantee that Sony can't detect installation of Homebrew through other means. A good choice if you intend to game online.

Yup...Even I think so. I anyways went online and played a couple of games of SSF4.
Fired ACIII and it updated the latest patch from internet directly:)

hell Ya... Nice one

guys,

am on rogero 4.30 stealth multiman...

got these issues

the games when i start i jus get a blank screen..is smething wrong with rogero or some files are missing from my downloaded games?

and also one more thing can rogero will be able to play region locked blurays like lv2 patchr in kmeav??

thanks for the help.

Hey Ram, welcome back! Yes, the post finally got updated. I have been meaning to do it for quite some time now, but couldn't find the time (and a stable firmware) to do it. Now that Rogero finally got a near perfect firmware, it's a good time to move on. And thanks to Satan's tutorial, I got the upgrading part logged in the OP. I think you already updated yours a while back. You liking it so far?

manusag: Unless, you have modified the game EBOOTS, you can keep them and update the firmware. Just remove any previously installed game data and re-install it. multiMAN link updated.

v04.16.00 was only released as the base version and is the most recent version of multiMAN. But yes, you can certainly use v04.14.00 + 04.14.01 update.

#tufel ...without the new firmware itself I have been enjoying all games without dingles. All eboots are available for 3.55 (well almost all).

And to answer your question; with Rogero cfw 4.3 v0.2 you do not need dongles now; and until last week u could have gone online and played as well

if its new it cannot be...sorry for ur loss:) @rohan_mhtr

- - - Updated - - -

hardware flashing is possible if manufacturing date is blow apr 2011...else ur PS3 needs to be in 3.55 or below

Last edited by a moderator:
Back