PS3 Jailbreak - Discussion Thread

Damn! Bought GTA5 which came yesterday and my brother updated the ps3 from the gta 5 disk :face palm:
Am I screwed?
Now all multi man etc are installed but on official firmware. So can I go online now or not?
How to remove the jailbreak apps and signs of jailbreak?
And is E3 flasher my only hope? :(

Damn! Bought GTA5 which came yesterday and my brother updated the ps3 from the gta 5 disk :face palm:
Am I screwed?
Now all multi man etc are installed but on official firmware. So can I go online now or not?
How to remove the jailbreak apps and signs of jailbreak?
And is E3 flasher my only hope? :(
Yes you are screwed :p
Now go online do anything no need to remove anything.
Yes u can still downgrade through e3 flasher

Yes I've been reading a lot about Cobra lately. Would be great if anybody has some info about it. Also can any of you guys help me find a E3 flasher or where I can get my ps3 downgraded (using e3) in bangalore please. Wonder if theres anybody here who have downgraded ( hard modded) their ps3 in bangalore.

Found a guy who is claiming to get his stock of "COBRA ODE's" in Bangalore during sometime next week. Although price quoted by him are putting me in a dilemma of whether to go for it or not. He asked 8500 for the hardware and 3000 extra if i want him to do the installation as well. :(

Found a guy who is claiming to get his stock of "COBRA ODE's" in Bangalore during sometime next week. Although price quoted by him are putting me in a dilemma of whether to go for it or not. He asked 8500 for the hardware and 3000 extra if i want him to do the installation as well. :(
If I'm not wrong a E3 flash would cost much less that cobra ODE. right? I mean 11,500 for a hardware mod! It's worth 5 brand new game discs! But still can you please share the details about that guy with me/us?

How much does E3 costs? Here is the number of the guy : 9886574871
Thanks for the contact number. Nope I just meant that I am in an impression e3 downgrade is cheaper than this. I might be wrong. In fact I am looking for help in this forum to find out if anybody has done it in bangalore. If I find a contact I might plan of doing it for my console.

Guys, I think its time for me to udate from my kmeaw 3.55 cfw. Which one is the best CFW out there right now?

and what can I do to play older games that have been patched for 3.55??

PS: nvm. Rebux lite 4.46 update done. Flawless!

Anyone needs to do it, then Google for "[TUT] How to install the latest 4.XX CFW's"

First result is your AIO thread.

Last edited:
hello everyone, So i am new to this area of console gaming, I recently loaned a PS3 from a friend and wanted to play some exclusive titles. I am not going to name them due to piracy issues. but the problem i am facing is this.
I am on Rogero 4.46 v1.01 & the latest MultiMan, The game is on a USB 3.0 External 750gb 2.5" hard drive formatted with NTFS, in Multiman I select PFS Driver (to switch from Fat32 to NTFS) and it launches a the explorer & then i copy the game from USB to internal hard drive. Upon reading on the internet i came to know what Multiman should merge these psarc.666xx files when you copy it but in my case it does not.

When i launch the game i get a loading screen & then the screen goes blank, nothing happens after that, i tried leaving it for 30 mins still nothing.
The game folder contains some split files around 4 gb each (psarc.66600 /01 /02), when you select test, it shows Big File 1 Split File 3. I have tried setting the options to BD Mirror & Internal but that does not work either.

p.s. I do not face such issues with regular games that are less than 20 gb (with no split files), they all work fine.

hello everyone, So i am new to this area of console gaming, I recently loaned a PS3 from a friend and wanted to play some exclusive titles. I am not going to name them due to piracy issues. but the problem i am facing is this.
I am on Rogero 4.46 v1.01 & the latest MultiMan, The game is on a USB 3.0 External 750gb 2.5" hard drive formatted with NTFS, in Multiman I select PFS Driver (to switch from Fat32 to NTFS) and it launches a the explorer & then i copy the game from USB to internal hard drive. Upon reading on the internet i came to know what Multiman should merge these psarc.666xx files when you copy it but in my case it does not.

When i launch the game i get a loading screen & then the screen goes blank, nothing happens after that, i tried leaving it for 30 mins still nothing.
The game folder contains some split files around 4 gb each (psarc.66600 /01 /02), when you select test, it shows Big File 1 Split File 3. I have tried setting the options to BD Mirror & Internal but that does not work either.

p.s. I do not face such issues with regular games that are less than 20 gb (with no split files), they all work fine.

Do you have an original disk in the PS3? Enable BD Mirror and start using the disk icon. Some games need the disk.

Back