PS3 Jailbreak - Discussion Thread

m-jeri said:
^^

your hope will be shattered then.

Oh. don't worry !! I have got more hope than u can possibly think of , I have my GT5 CE pre-ordered a month ago at an awesome price of 2500 whereas the same thing European guys are paying more than 5k, and it got delayed by a month just because of guys like you.

While I was very angry at Sony & PD at first but once I realized the reason for the delay I gladly accepted and can live with it with no regrets.

And I'll be right here laughing at you when GT5 and all future Sony First party games don't run on your jailbreaked PS3. :)

joy1 said:
And I'll be right here laughing at you when GT5 and all future Sony First party games don't run on your jailbreaked PS3. :)
How could you be so sure of that? :)

Just curious because the way I see it, these haxors should come up with a way for hacking even the exclusive titles.

If memory serves.. he used to be part of people who were so sure that ps3 cannot be hacked. impossible was the word used.

when JB was released they said its a plain hoax. the videos were found to be unworthy of their acceptance. losers and worst, were the

word used. after that the 3.42 block. they said good going Sony. Now looks like that they have shifted hopes to X.XX firmware as their saviour,

that sony will hold its fortress or something.

Sooner everyone understand that these are machines/software created by humans and that humans can break it.

its just like OC'ing the way i see it. they do it coz they can.

Everything is breakable. Eventually everything does get broken.

Sony held its fort for 4 years which in itself is a mighty feat. But expecting it to last forever is plain ignorant wishful thinking.

memnom said:
Sony held its fort for 4 years which in itself is a mighty feat. But expecting it to last forever is plain ignorant wishful thinking.

so very very true. 4 years holding off is no small thing IMO.

Mind you; it was leaked from inside source hackers didn't broke it on there own.

@Joy - You purchase games with own earned money or feeding on parents just like many and then supporting the developers

P.S - No Pun intended.

Tried the FCEU NES Nintendo Emulator & playing those old school NES titles brought back some good memories. Homebrew FTW!

Thats plain story now. Almost every game's gonna require 3.50 from now onwards.

But them hackers cracked MOH, its really surprising if the game had 3.50 protection/lock.

Was at local game walla looking for WWE Raw Vs SmackDown 2011 for 360 he said "Aaj kal 360 games nahi rakhte hain , PS3 games 200 main copy karke dete hain"

The best part is the 360 games on disc would used to cost 80 but a copy of ps3 game would cost 200.

If you mean the games then, yes it is, but not 3.50. If you mean if JB'ing a 3.42/50 firmware based console is possible, then NO it's not.

Back