PS3 Jailbreak - Discussion Thread

Can someone tell me how do i copy files from pc to ps3 using wireless router what settings do i need to do on ps3 and pc ?

k i need a little suggestion

i just had a chat with a person in palika about the availability of ps3 jailbreak

he says that he can give me a ps3 320gb + 2games bundle for 20.7k and 1k extra for jb stick

he says he will give me a sealed box and a bill

so should i buy it , can palika be trusted and what are the ways to know if the box has not been opened earlier

The warranty is availed on the basis of the Sony Warranty card. It's available inside the console's box itself. If that it provided by the seller and stamped, then you have no issues as far as the warranty goes.

thanks for that ill check that if i buy

is it possible that the person could hav opened the box to change some parts in the ps3 and replace them with cheaper 1' s

how do assure that ?

There is a Sony authenticity seal which covers the top part of the box's opening. If that is broken, then there is a possibility that it might have been opened.

thanks again

you mean if that is intact then there is no way they could have tampered with hardware ??

ok then i guess ill buy it

they are selling the 320gb + 2 games for 21k + 1k for the jb usb

that is a good deal for me

Seems like a good deal. You can sell off the games later on, if you don't need them and recover some of your dough to invest in some other games.

Hi,

Which PS3 jailbreak should I go for?

Any link available from where i Can order it.

I guess guy in market thread is not planning to sell it any more.

Any other source?

rohan30186 said:
Hi,

Which PS3 jailbreak should I go for?

Any link available from where i Can order it.

I guess guy in market thread is not planning to sell it any more.

Any other source?

the original ps3 jailbreak is recommended. they are up to speed it seams. it can also spoof new games that the ps3 has 3.50 FW. costs about 100USD. Or you you can order a teensy++ and flash it with the free jailbreak. buy it from Ebay.in

Back