PS3 Jailbreak - Discussion Thread

^A plastic casing you mean? Not sure if it is available but why the hassle - just use some masking tape and cover it with 3-4 rounds of the it. Or perhaps the casing of an old flash drive and retro-fit it. :p

Lol yeah why not... and i just priced it a 100 bucks extra to make a *little* bit of profit and you know the kind of hue n cry ppl made

I guess you gt the stuffs from PS2chipper on psx-scene :)....prices also r quite good if bought in bulk :p

Problem is you should have mentioned abt that *little* profit when you started the thread. It was a great help for people though :D

Its like 3G modems will cost u Rs 1500 if directly bought from those Alibaba HK sellers, but you cant sell them on TE as a part of member GO for even say 1700~1800 bucks :p...TE dealers will sell them at 2k w/o any issues :p

^Yeah ps2chipper it was and some morons in the forums had problems with the guy making a bit of profit. What lamers! I mean would you seriously think he would do that for charity? He initiated a good thing - got in touch with the guy at China, bought a batch of 25-30 odd chips, flashed the hex., verified that every chip was working using his PS3, sent them to us and mailed us the tracking code. Earning a bit of profit was well worth it. He did all these painstakingly and even ensured that we got future support for newer releases of the hex.

If he was to openly declare that he's making profit, that calls for all the registration hullabaloo - not denying that he shouldn't have. As if all the GOs organised here were done without a paisa going to the guy's wallet! :|

lol guys... not on TechEnclave , i didn;t make a penny from you guys :p Infact , i'm still to get half the cost which was spend on the customs.... It was on another forum. One of the members here suggested that i should open a thread there as well and try to complete the shortfall of orders from TE. But some members who i shall not name had a bit of a problem with me stating a bit higher price there...

Anyways , its all good :) Cheers !

dhruvrock2000 said:
lol guys... not on TechEnclave , i didn;t make a penny from you guys :p Infact , i'm still to get half the cost which was spend on the customs.... It was on another forum. One of the members here suggested that i should open a thread there as well and try to complete the shortfall of orders from TE. But some members who i shall not name had a bit of a problem with me stating a bit higher price there...

Anyways , its all good :) Cheers !
You did a Excellent JOb here mate, seriously thanks for it.
Incase there is shortfall in your investment please post it here so that we can contribute to make it even.

jojothedragon said:
EPIC NEWS GUYS!

X3MAX claims that they've jb'd the 3.50 FW! Now all those who regret upgrading to 3.50 FW can join in the fun. check psx scene.

And i thought i would need to buy GOW 3 :D

Time to order the mod chip from eBay

Ebay ain't got any decent chips. I bought one and regret it because i was sold a chinese knockoff. :( I flashed it with various hexes and now it has stopped responding. So be careful guys.

A alternative method is to buy the E3 Card reader for 15% and use the downgrade hex that has be specially encrypted for it. I ordered it today. Will arrive in 12-21 days.

@dinjo:- not as i was before. Got cheated with a fake recently.

bassam904 said:
And i thought i would need to buy GOW 3 :D
Time to order the mod chip from eBay
bassam, what are the chances ur my clan mate from the days i used to play cod4 in iL6? do u remember me? im reyez? :p

Aman27deep said:
bassam, what are the chances ur my clan mate from the days i used to play cod4 in iL6? do u remember me? im reyez? :p
OMG .. iL6 players here ?? :O ...

its me ur x-admin Invisius here :p lol .... n i remember u reyez and also bassam a.k.a bomberman

Back