PS3 Jailbreak - Discussion Thread

Yes it will work.. Move support was added around fw 3.41

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

In other news , i built a JB chip for 200 rupees yesterday :p awesome huh :D

Dhruv, did you try the ACID CFW which just released? If yes, then what's the verdict? Are we getting closer to having a permanent mod?

u have to get an external hdd case for ur 3.5 drive and give it some power and format it in fat 32.

it'll work via usb though.

Ethan_Hunt said:
Dhruv, did you try the ACID CFW which just released? If yes, then what's the verdict? Are we getting closer to having a permanent mod?
ACID CFW is basically *just* an XML hack , they are enabling the debug options which were hidden in service mode... Its pretty much useless for normal users.

Permanent hack... nowhere close and don't count it tbh. Even Sony needs the dongle to enter service mode :p Unless of course we're eventually able to convert retail consoles to proper debug consoles.

i have a problem with the ps3

after every few minutes during the games the display goes blank nd thn comes bak again in a sec can any1 tell me it is so

Aman27deep said:
u have to get an external hdd case for ur 3.5 drive and give it some power and format it in fat 32.

it'll work via usb though.
can we even use seagate external HDD and just format that as fat32 and use it ?? or do i need a damn internal one with a casing :?

Scorpy said:
can we even use seagate external HDD and just format that as fat32 and use it ?? or do i need a damn internal one with a casing :?

Not all the games are compatible with the External HDD. Some games have single file sizes over 4GB and you'll need to FTP them to the Internal HDD. So it's best to load all the games to the Internal HDD to ensure better compatibility. I'm sure you won't be playing more than 4-5 games at any given time. When you're done with those games, just remove them and load new ones.

Back