PS3 Jailbreak - Discussion Thread

And what if they have the physical copy of the disc?

<

Alright, Just for record(and to avoid confusion), I do have a legal copy of RDR GOTY but my PS3 is currently at 3.55. and the game needs 3.66 to run.

Now I skip this information this time as I posted it all few weeks back as well. So all I am asking is to run my legit copy of game on my PS3 (without upgrading its FW).

Following up on the previous PS3 JailBreak 2 (True Blue) dongle clone comes another this weekend called the JB2USB DRM-infected USB device for the PlayStation 3 console.

Their official site (linked above) appears to be a simple template design similar to the others, while the DRM dongle is currently being peddled for $19.99 with the JB2USB PS3 JailBreak 2 (True Blue)

Its selling for $20 though on the site its shows regular price is $50. Another JB KING like dongle. I just bought the TB. Hoping TB would block this as well
<
Fingers crossed. If they cant I'm Robbed!
<

Rajveer post some info regarding the dongle!

More new eboots were released a couple days back it seems Twisted Metal, asuras wrath etc..

Can we continue using multiman!?? Cuz I need it to watch AVCHD movies.

#ram_Dante Yes it will support multiman do not worry. I can put up a thread on TB if the mods allow me. On FAQ questions.

14 new eboots released. Today 4 new eboots released Includes Syndicate. Yes the game that released just a few days back. The team is alive. My dongle is shipped its on the way. Lightake took 2 days to ship it
<

First there was 'JB-King' as a clone of the 'True Blue' dongle which was the first to enable playing the latest v3.6+ games, over 90 games released so far, but now recently a second even cheaper dongle has appeared on the marketplace called JB2USB, but the cheap price comes with total lack of support and even worse, early buyers have reported it does not work at all with any of the newer games released which needs the v2.5 dongle firmware and v2 of the TB CFW loaded.
jb2usb.jpg

Since the 2.5 release of 'True Blue' all games after that needed both that firmware and the v2 CFW file loaded for them to boot, we have over 4 confirmed reports from those that got the JB2USB dongle and even though they have a file listed as v2.5 on their website, it does not help to get any of the newer games to work, so it looks more and more like a quick-cash-scam or just old JB-King dongles in a new case, already those that decided to stock this dongle because of the cheap place are very angry and been faced with dead silence and no support and nothing but angry customers.

We will updated this news post if things change, but for now be aware that you might not be happy with your decision to go with a cheap cloner, instead of the original SUPPORTED 'True Blue' product.

source - ps3crunch.net

#dinjo Its indeed a fake.

Guys , after long time i started to play Black ops on Xlink kai . I could only see max 2 games in progress . Why are there so less people now . Earlier there were around 10-15 Games in progress .

Is there a new Work around ?

have you guys found a new way to play online ?

I only know one way to play online that is Xlink .

Back