PS3 Jailbreak - Discussion Thread

Guys, I recently installed CFW 3.55 from JB 3.41. But now some of my backups like NFS Hot Pursuit and Killzone 3 are not working and there is no game data in the game data utility too. Tried deleting all files and backing up again but to no avail. What do I do? Error: "Some error occurred during the start operation."

And I want to buy Uncharted 3. Any way I could make it work on CFW 3.55 without any artifacts, graphic glitches, errors and bad loading times?

Thanks in advance
<

Guys, I recently installed CFW 3.55 from JB 3.41. But now some of my backups like NFS Hot Pursuit and Killzone 3 are not working and there is no game data in the game data utility too. Tried deleting all files and backing up again but to no avail. What do I do? Error: "Some error occurred during the start operation."

And I want to buy Uncharted 3. Any way I could make it work on CFW 3.55 without any artifacts, graphic glitches, errors and bad loading times?

Thanks in advance
happy19.gif

You need to download 3.55 EBOOTS you are running 3.41 eboots on 3.55 eboots hence the error i presume.

Does the game load from multiman? If yes what is the error code you are getting while booting up the game from xmb? Have you tried loading the game with a disc inside ?

The code is 80010009. Games load from multiman, but not listed in Game Data Utility. Have disk in drive.

^I tried reading a bit about it. They say that you will have to update a game.
<
Or the game that you have is modded for 3.41 and you need another one that is modded for 3.55. Sorry I dont know if this is correct as i am myself new to PS3 Gaming.

^ Not my any software methods. But yes through hardware method. Google " E3 Flasher " AND please read the thread before asking these questions as it is answered 100times i guess.

Back