PS3 Jailbreak Dongle / USB Development Board in 600 to 500 bucks (conditions apply)

The chips are coming from PSX forum's PS2chiper. I will flash them with the latest hex and test them out before sending. But you can do it yourself as well. Here is a quick guide, I wrote for this: http://www.techenclave.com/gaming-c...ow-jailbreak-your-ps3-180987.html#post1678627

Few points about the chip:

* Based on ATMEL ATMEGA168, 16KB memory.

* Can be flashed using both Hermes V4 and PL3 payloads.

* Comes with 3.55 spoof (avoids accidental firmware updates and avoids sony's warnings about system update)

* Can be used to downgrade 3.42/3.50 to 3.15.3.41 (Will provide the hex and the steps. If you mess up something, don't accuse me :p)

Here is the pic of the dongle the you'll be getting:

DSC00544.jpg

6 pieces left for 450 bucks shipped
One piece of E3 Downgrader available for 600 shipped.

Product Link: http://e3card-eu.com/product.html

Re: PS3 Jailbreak Dongle / USB Development Board in 600 to 500 bucks (conditions appl

You should also add that support queries should be directed to osjailbreak forum ;)

Re: PS3 Jailbreak Dongle / USB Development Board in 600 to 500 bucks (conditions appl

I've a query, can it help to downgrade from 3.42 or 3.50 or do we need those custom chips only ?

the hex is still not out for those.

No chip is able to perform the downgrade/jb of 3.42/3.50 but 3.50 has been claimed to be jb-ed, without any need of a downgrade. The hex is still to be released.

1.what's the flash memory??

2.will this support both PL3 and Hermesv4b payloads???

3.does it work on 3.15 firmware??

Guys pls let me know the confirmed orders. I can't rely on PROBABLE orders since the margins are very very less.

Confirmed for 2 pieces

im on 3.50 is it easy to do all this crack dont wanna mess my ps3.

also is this dongle possible ?

P3Go GT-Break

lemme know im in too mostly.

^^similar situation for me too.i m too on 3.50.if its possible to downgrade and jailbreak from this.i am in for 1 too.

With the current HEXES coming out, you should be able to use these dongles since these are not tied to one kind of hexes. You can flash them with most of the stuff around.

I like the thought of that PowerSwitch Adapter for the PS3 Slim. A GO just for that would be nice.

Let me start that one as well.

Kindly mention who all are interested. Seeing the demand, I can work out the cost.

Back