PS3 Jailbreak Dongle / USB Development Board in 600 to 500 bucks (conditions apply)

Re: PS3 Jailbreak Dongle / USB Development Board in 600 to 500 bucks (conditions appl

Lol check the post above your post. The dongles arrived yesterday evening. I am preparing them today and will pack them up as well. Tomorrow morning, I'll ship them.

If I a manage to finish of preparing and packing, I'll try to ship them today itself but the probability is little less.

Re: PS3 Jailbreak Dongle / USB Development Board in 600 to 500 bucks (conditions appl

Take your time. But take care of the packeges.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Half the day has gone. Have you shipped it yet?

WTF man ? I need to flash them, test them, pack them and then I can send them. DTDC guys won't ship it the moment I give it to them. They'll put the items in transit only tonight.

Have some patience boy. When I said that it'll be shipped today, it means, it WILL be shipped today.

You can get your tracking numbers from the first post.

@Devakj

I still haven't got your address. Kindly rush and PM me your address.

I was just asking. No need to get hyper. :| I also have a little experience on how DTDC guys ship.

Not a problem. I am trying my best to send out the stuff today. Have taken a day off from the office, just to honor the commitment.

Vasishta.Sushant said:
Not a problem. I am trying my best to send out the stuff today. Have taken a day off from the office, just to honor the commitment.
Sweet!!! I hope your boss doesn't see this thread...

Hoping DTDC delivers by tomorrow.

Alright items shipped. Kindly check the first post for the shipping details. Wait till 12 tonight since the online tracking will work only after that.

The USB boards have already been flashed using latest available HEX, that includes 3.55 spoof. Enjoy your stuff now.

Consult the guide link in my signature and let me know in case of any kind of issue.

i need one

plzz let me know is this pre- order still available

c ya

received chips...haven't tested yet.. thanks

Glad to know that. If you guys could take out some time, drop me trader rating. Otherwise its fine :p

Hi, received mine today, Thnks for the effort sushant could u post the guide for downgrading from 3.5.

Thanks for confirming guys.

I'll try to upload the hex to downgrade from 3.50. Allow me some time.

Mine shipped??

Actually its for my bro(he has the PS3! :( ) and he's all crazy abt it lol!

hey got mine... but was not able to test as im on 3.55 :( ...... iTrader rating left....

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Guys im trying to get cover for dongle.... if I get them then i'll let u all know,we can order together.....

Punker said:
Guys im trying to get cover for dongle.... if I get them then i'll let u all know,we can order together.....
Keep us posted on the cover part. I'm up for it.

Back