[PSA] BEWARE : STOLEN Goods selling on facebook and watsapp groups.

samiryadav

Adept
THIS IS FOR PUBLIC AWARNESS.

Guys you will not believe i have located the STOLEN PROCESSOR FROM My Original Order and the Replacement one as well ( which i cancelled in transit)

I matched the serial number in the Amazon Packaging Slip and immediately cancelled the Replacement order that was in transit.
Check these out.

A BIG THANKS FOR IMRAN @imran_chennai to bring this Facebook Post to my notice.

When i contacted this Guy on Facebook and Watsapp regarding the Boxless Processors he was selling and asked for specific Ryzen 9 7900x,
He sent me the picture of three processors in stock.. I was shocked to see my serial number in his selling post.
Guy name Joro ( most likely fake)

Facebook Selling Posts :-

www.facebook.com
Cheapest Pc Parts in India | 9700X 7QTY @28500 CASH | Facebook
9700X 7QTY @28500 CASH 7950X 9QTY @37500 CASH 7900X 3QTY @28000 CASH 7700X 9QTY @23500 CASH 14900KS- 5QTY @48000 CASH 14900K- 2QTY @40000 CASH 14900KF- 2QTY @39000 CASH...
www.facebook.com www.facebook.com

Now you can match the Middle processor serial Number to The 1. ORIGINAL Order Packaging Slip.
Also the cancelled replacement Order Serial number in packaging slip matches the Third CPU.

I tried hard to explain it to Amazon and failed.They don;t know where to direct me.
If someone from AMAZON is here and reading this Connect with me and i will provide all the necessary proofs i have......

UNBOXING VIDEO OF RYZEN 9 7900x ORDERED FROM AMAZON. USE 4K RESOLUTION

Attachments

• PROCESSORS SELLING ON FACEBOOK.jpg
    PROCESSORS SELLING ON FACEBOOK.jpg
    347.9 KB · Views: 227
  • 1.PackSlip Original order.jpg
    1.PackSlip Original order.jpg
    203.9 KB · Views: 197
  • 2.Pack SLip Replacement Order. .jpg
    2.Pack SLip Replacement Order. .jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 193
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-10-01 at 21.23.35_721c2fbb.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-10-01 at 21.23.35_721c2fbb.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 189
  • ADS NameCard.jpg
    ADS NameCard.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 304
Last edited:
This is disturbing

Even more so when you look at the number of stolen processors this person has — that's lakhs of rupees in theft, fraud and loss.

How many people like OP were affected by the actions of this person?

which i cancelled in transit

I had wondered why you hadn't taken the refund option. Something daal kala something my grandmother used to say.

Last edited:
A BIG THANKS FOR IMRAN @imran_chennai to bring this Facebook Post to my notice.
Happed to be a coincidental discovery. I was aware of the issue @samiryadav was going through and decided to do a search on FBM.

The seller has only high end processors to offload and something looked fishy. He has over 2.3K connects and he is present in all the marketplace groups.

try sending this proof to amazon customer care and AMD. They might take strict legal action against these sellers or modus operandi
I tried.trust me. on call, via email. But i failed.
Customer Care told me they can only help with ORDERS.i asked them to arrange a callback , but i nerver received any.

If anyone here Knows Someone from AMAZON or Himself or Herself Works at Amazon and can connect me to the relevant team,
I can help amazon with some lead in this matter and then they can launch a formal investigation.

I have messaged the admin of that group with proof against Jora. First, he was refusing to accept that Jora would do anything of that sort, as he is a "trusted" member. After seeing the matched serial numbers, he mentioned that Jora admitted to getting the processors from someone else. I have asked him to reveal the source of those processors, because they are stolen, and a legal case will be filed against Jora.

Waiting for a reply. I think Jora is the culprit, and is lying.

1.png

2.png

UPDATE: @samiryadav please keep checking the group for an updated post. Hopefully, the source of the scam will be known. You can then proceed with action.

2.png

Last edited:
Admin looks like they will most likely shield the seller, considering how he was vouching hard for him.
Either admin and seller will be in cahoots and shift responsibility to brush this off as a "bad source" from which the seller obtained it or it will be swept under the rug.
Unless seller is somehow penalized for enabling and actively participating in theft, I dont think anything will come of this unfortunately.

Unless if the reseller can prove he regularly receives "tray" processors from reputable "distris" with "full warranty", it looks like he is criminally liable:

Screen Shot 2024-10-01 at 11.54.19 PM.png

Jora, you're reading this, I know you're scared — that's okay, be scared.

People like you are part of what plagues India and we need less of you.

Back