[PSA] BEWARE : STOLEN Goods selling on facebook and watsapp groups.

Anyone here on LinkedIn ? Try posting this thread link there ? Hopefully it will catch the eye of relevant people within the company ...

I missed the 2nd half of the story!

That means it wasn't swapped in transit from the warehouse to your home; it happened even before it was entered into Amazon's inventory!
And what about the process that they use to SWAP the CPU from within Sealed Pack. Don't know how they could do that.

This means that now even the seal packed CPU are can't be trusted.

And what about the process that they use to SWAP the CPU from within Sealed Pack. Don't know how they could do that.
See that unboxing video again in full HD/4k resolution. One can see that original AMD seal lower half was covered by another paper like seal/sticker which I have never seen in any original amd processor box seal.
1727885884231.png

Arey what all I can make myself .... the adulteration is so high , Wanted to write about so many things but skipping over . People get senti ...
Ghee , Veggies , cooked Chicken , Whole spices , shampoo , soap ....
Now with adulteration in Processors also ,,,, I cant make them at home . Let me check with Tatas , but they got screwed from fire by external forces

That means it wasn't swapped in transit from the warehouse to your home; it happened even before it was entered into Amazon's inventory!
while this is possible, i think they are being swapped at Amazon's warehouse with the help of warehouse guardians. two or more processors getting swapped and fakes shipped from same warehouse and both originals ending up at same place (Jora) is not a coincidence. im pretty sure that 3rd from FB group was also swapped at same warehouse.

Last edited:
while this is possible, i think they are being swapped at Amazon's warehouse with the help of warehouse guardians. two or more processors getting swapped and fakes shipped from same warehouse and both originals ending up at same place (Jora) is not a coincidence. im pretty sure that 3rd from FB group was also swapped at same warehouse.
You're right as Amazon management themselves don't have proper portfolios and control over their warehouse and delivery divisions. Same with Flipkart as well. This is not new but got more rampant these days and shows their attitude in tackling these kind of serious issues.

YES bro, check the main / 1st post attachments. match the packaging slip Serial numbers with the Image of processors.
And the guy was selling more than 30 prcessors of different models
See that unboxing video again in full HD/4k resolution. One can see that original AMD seal lower half was covered by another paper like seal/sticker which I have never seen in any original amd processor box seal.
View attachment 209898
It is just a White Tape Deliberately placed by them to hide the serial number .But The QR code is Not covered.You can scan it to check authenticity of the seal.
Can be removed.
I kept it as i downt want to mess up the box. i kept it as it was delivered.

I tried.trust me. on call, via email. But i failed.
Customer Care told me they can only help with ORDERS.i asked them to arrange a callback , but i nerver received any.

If anyone here Knows Someone from AMAZON or Himself or Herself Works at Amazon and can connect me to the relevant team,
I can help amazon with some lead in this matter and then they can launch a formal investigation.
investigate @ amazon.in
cis@ amazon.com
cs-reply @ amazon.in
grievance-officer@ amazon.in
ecr-replies @ amazon.com
ecr @ amazon.in
Try the last email ecr@amazon.in

Back