[PSA] BEWARE : STOLEN Goods selling on facebook and watsapp groups.

Can you share the link to his post? We might put pressure on him by asking to reveal the details.

Ask Jora to reveal how he sourced the CPUs else it's his ass on the line for aiding thieves.
@samiryadav and I have commented on his post (with a link to this thread) to reveal the source. I have also posted on their group, but awaiting approval. I will also post on other FB groups such as Zoukart and JDs.
Lol wut? They have no "logical" way of tracing the source of the stolen processors. THEY LITERALLY BOUGHT IT FROM THEM!

1.png

Last edited:
The "logical" thing to do is to not buy from any party that can't produce invoice with serial nos matching the physical goods; whether retail or tray CPUs is irrelevant. All legit CPUs will be invoiced WITH serial nos.

No invoice = stolen goods. As simple as that.

The only reason to not verify this is because Jora is knowingly/willingly in bed with the thieves, and is part of the ring that scams ecomm customers. This can be easily proved by cross checking serial nos. of his previous customers' with those scammed from Amazon. Every invoice/p-slip from Amazon will contain the serial no. and can be downloaded.

That's a damn, no one wud have thought of checking this and matching on FB marketplace.
But one thing is if the seller had known these to be stolen he wud not have shared the pics with serial no. Clearly visible. But still it wud be a damn that his source has put these stolen parts in the tray of oem cpus.

The only reason to not verify this is because Jora is knowingly/willingly in bed with the thieves, and is part of the ring that scams ecomm customers. This can be easily proved by cross checking serial nos. of his previous customers' with those scammed from Amazon. Every invoice/p-slip from Amazon will contain the serial no. and can be downloaded.
You will have to get their attention somehow. They won't be happy campers

Ask Jora to reveal how he sourced the CPUs else it's his ass on the line for aiding thieves.
You have to assume he either stole them himself, or he has a source for them. Acting as a fence for stolen goods is a lesser crime than intercepting and stealing packages which I'm sure Amazon would be eager to prosecute. If I were him, I would make a public post and mention the source. At least save his own ass.

That's a damn, no one wud have thought of checking this and matching on FB marketplace.
But one thing is if the seller had known these to be stolen he wud not have shared the pics with serial no. Clearly visible. But still it wud be a damn that his source has put these stolen parts in the tray of oem cpus.
I think you're underestimating how stupid this guy is. What are the chances anyone notices the serial numbers are stolen if he's selling on an fb group? Apparently higher than he expected.

Also, there may be a legal precedent where the reseller, Jora, must handover the stolen processor to the person with the purchase receipt, the OP.

This is regardless of whatever the outcome is between OP and Amazon.

Since Jora is furiously mashing F5 on this page, I'm not recommending anything outright, it's only right that he lives in fear until this is resolved one way or the other.

This kind of theft has become common across the world where dummy/fake processors are being shipped to unsuspecting customers.

Der8aeur has also covered this on his channel:
Yes....this got rampant during lockdown but like this have seen first time that part is being sold on fb saying as genuine.
Amazon is also liable here for not verifying the part upon receiving it and just putting it on sale again.
I think you're underestimating how stupid this guy is. What are the chances anyone notices the serial numbers are stolen if he's selling on an fb group? Apparently higher than he expected.
Tbh i wud never have thought that cause i don't buy from amazon but the buyer here got the info and checked it. He may be involved here and now trying to clear his name.

Even more so when you look at the number of stolen processors this person has — that's lakhs of rupees in theft, fraud and loss.

How many people like OP were affected by the actions of this person?

I had wondered why you hadn't taken the refund option. Something daal kala something my grandmother used to say.
its simple.I Got a good deal and becuase of the delay, the deal ended and now price has increased and Credit card discounts reduced as well.So, if replacement was an option, that was my first choice.
I didn't want to pay extra and purchase same stuff from amazon.Then i discovered that the replacement sent is also been tampered with as the serial number on the packaging slip of amazon matched the processor
that was in posession of someone else. HOW CAN I KNOWINGLY ACCEPT A PRODUCT THAT I ALREADY KNOW IS TAMPERED WITH?
I didn't want to go through the investigation phase again.
So i thought it would be a good idea to just cancel the replacement before delivery and Request Refund and purchase from somewhere else as THE ENTIRE AMAZON CLICKTECH PROCESSOR STOCK SEEMS TO BE TAINTED.

its simple.I Got a good deal and becuase of the delay, the deal ended and now price has increased and Credit card discounts reduced as well.So, if replacement was an option, that was my first choice.
I didn't want to pay extra and purchase same stuff from amazon.Then i discovered that the replacement sent is also been tampered with as the serial number on the packaging slip of amazon matched the processor
that was in posession of someone else. HOW CAN I KNOWINGLY ACCEPT A PRODUCT THAT I ALREADY KNOW IS TAMPERED WITH?
I didn't want to go through the investigation phase again.
So i thought it would be a good idea to just cancel the replacement before delivery and Request Refund and purchase from somewhere else as THE ENTIRE AMAZON CLICKTECH PROCESSOR STOCK SEEMS TO BE TAINTED.
Did u got ur refund, if yes then it's good. If not then force for refund then post this issue and ur pics and those processor pics on twitter. Everyone will see it and amazon will respond faster.

Last edited:
Back