[PSA] BEWARE : STOLEN Goods selling on facebook and watsapp groups.

Pucca fraud guy.

Attachments

• EDIT_20241002_044053.jpg
    EDIT_20241002_044053.jpg
    242.4 KB · Views: 168
Why not file a legal complaint instead of alerting the culprits that they are under suspicion? These guys do not have any conscience. They will create dozens of fake accounts and continue their scam work. Let police handle them. Atleast with police this might come to light. Many media houses will be interested in this story. Once it comes in news, all ecommerce companies will strengthen their logistics. And if you are lucky you might get your stolen processor back since you have all the proof.

No wonder with these kind of backend scams running, on so many products, company like Amazon and Flipkart will be having a tough time during discount sales and just imagine the kind of money these guys are making and the modus operandi running, I am sure it will be crores as they would have mutliple folks and resellers involved on this, who are just happy to sell to make good profit. Its a nexus and they all are aware of what they are doing and getting kickbacks for the same, i am sure this is business as usual for them. FB seller has deleted his post and removed all traces for the sale. Only proof is the screnshots posted in TE.

Last edited:
@samiryadav Bhai what exactly happened here? You ordered processor from Amazon which got stolen and now you see same processor on FB marketplace?
Ya, the processor delivered to me was a fake.I received a Sealed box , but the product inside was Fake,.Someone swapped the original with a fake one.
Imran @imran_chennai saw a post on facebook selling TRAY PROCESSORS. I contacted the guy showing interest for 7900x to check if this guy has my stolen processor and asked for clear images.
He share pics of 3 ryzen 7900x processors.
To my surprise, one of the processor has the same serial number as the Box delivered and the amazon packaging slip.

In the meantime amazon did some investigation.after the deadline passed, i contacted amazon again and they were ready to issue refund, but i asked if replacement is an option, i will take replacement as prices have increased.
Then again after the Packaging slip was generated i downloaded it to check if this box is also not a Tampered one.
TO my shock, The replacement serial number was also in the image that the JORO (this is the seller on facebook and watsapp) shared me on watsapp.

Since the package was not delivered and it was in route, i immediately cancelled it.
I even asked for a new replacement and open box delivery , but they denied.
There is no point in purchasing from amazon as their STOCK IS TAINTED.the guy in reference her is selling 20+ processors of different models.

After cancellation i requested for refund as initially offered, but they denied stating i rejected the replacement.
Upon multiple requests they agreed to refund on return.

So currently waiting for return pickup and refund.

There is no point in purchasing from amazon as their STOCK IS TAINTED.the guy in reference her is selling 20+ processors of different models.

Tried to post on r/IndianGaming but my post was flagged for moderation, hopefully enough lurkers here caught on to this and cancelled their orders.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-10-02 at 10.35.43 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-10-02 at 10.35.43 AM.png
    83.4 KB · Views: 104
Drop an email with the whole story/experience to all the leading media news outlets (Their Email ids are easily available on their websites and they do respond to emails promptly). Definitely someone will pickup the story and publish it. Who knows the ecommerce companies might reward you with an additional processor or something for bringing this scam to light.:tongueout:

Why not file a legal complaint instead of alerting the culprits that they are under suspicion? These guys do not have any conscience. They will create dozens of fake accounts and continue their scam work. Let police handle them. Atleast with police this might come to light. Many media houses will be interested in this story. Once it comes in news, all ecommerce companies will strengthen their logistics. And if you are lucky you might get your stolen processor back since you have all the proof.
They stole from amazon and the Seller Clicktech retail.
The purpose of this thread is to get them to notice this and file a formal investigation from their end.
They can followup with the resources they have and see the end of it.
We cannot .So, Bring your amazon Friends here and see if they can help.

They stole from amazon and the Seller Clicktech retail.
The purpose of this thread is to get them to notice this and file a formal investigation from their end.
They can followup with the resources they have and see the end of it.
We cannot .So, Bring your amazon Friends here and see if they can help.
Since the reportedly stolen processor bears the serial number that you paid for, that makes you the owner of the stolen product. It is a moral obligation of an ideal citizen to report crimes to the legal authorities sooner to prevent the culprits from doing more crimes in future. Plus you have been in touch with the culprit through social media which makes the police authorities easy to trace him. You have all the proofs of the incident. If you rely on the companies to take any action then we as consumers are doomed. These corporate giants dont worry about such petty losses and will sweep such isolated incidents under the rug. You filing a complaint with police authorities will force the ecommerce companies to take this matter seriously.

Any way, final call is all yours since you are the product owner.

Pucca fraud guy.
The attachment pic in above post, somebody especially from Maharashtra/Mumbai tag bjp IT cell/bjp Maharashtra branch mentioning a fraud scammer is using PM's pic to promote his stolen goods & see the magic of IT act when it concerns major politicians.

@altair21 This is not even the tip of the iceberg, this fraud guy is just among at least a few thousand who regularly scam amazon on a scale of few lakhs every month.

@Aman1829

Pucca fraud guy.
you want to go jail and house bulldozed ?
Its Amazon's responsibility to take necessary legal action against fraud happened in their platform/premises.
as if Amazon India really cares !
They are well aware of all these, and well playing thrir part in thus nexus.
That why they making it impossible every passing days to contact their customer care.
I recently was victim of fake memory card. After many back and forth calls/chat/emails and escalation to US team, i got the refund after 25-26 days and probable 6-8 hours of phone calls.
Was 700 fukin Indian rupees worth all the hassle and the lost time..?
An urbanclap guy's 1hour of time in more valuable then this.

90% of the goods sold by amazon is fake, things we cant even imagine are delivered, RIN detergent cakes were just beginning. they delivered like snakes as well.
Overall good for Indian market, people are actually going to local shops.

please understand this episode is impossible without internal "setting" within amazon.

Last edited:
i got the refund after 25-26 days and probable 5-6 hours of phone calls

Ha. I would consider that lucky. I received a refund after paying 5 out of 6 emis for an inverter that was never shipped out. Refund arrived in time to spend it on this sale though, so I guess that's something.

Just didn't expect to be signed up for Amazon Pay No Cost EMI Delayed Refund Chit Fund.

as if Amazon India really cares !
They do care just not in the right way. Instead of focusing their efforts on stopping such scams & reduce their losses they instead focus on reducing their expenses on customer support & rejecting even genuine return/replacement requests.

They are well aware of all these, and well playing thrir part in thus nexus.
That why they making it impossible every passing days to contact their customer care.
See above.
90% of the goods sold by amazon is fake
I agree with fake products issue on amazon but 90% figure is just exaggeration. I would say it is around 20-30% depending on delivery areas & product types.

Overall good for Indian market, people are actually going to local shops.
People were always going to local shops. Just because a few hundred/thousand ppl on forums/reddit/social media complaint about fk/amazon does not mean entire India is buying online. Retail market size in India is expected to be around $1.3 Trillion while online ecommerce is just around $60 Billion which is not even 5% of retail market size.

TO my shock, The replacement serial number was also in the image that the JORO (this is the seller on facebook and watsapp) shared me on watsapp.
I missed the 2nd half of the story!

That means it wasn't swapped in transit from the warehouse to your home; it happened even before it was entered into Amazon's inventory!

Back