[PSA] BEWARE : STOLEN Goods selling on facebook and watsapp groups.

Send all the case details to someone in amd (maybe their twitter tag) asking them to push amazon India to more strictly check amd processors being shipped.
I sent them the video and some details , the forwarded to amazon.
Everytime i Tag AMD regarding this, i get message from Amazon Help.
Send all the case details to someone in amd (maybe their twitter tag) asking them to push amazon India to more strictly check amd processors being shipped.

It's also because they got pushed out of selling items directly - https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...-amazon-marketplace/articleshow/104321632.cms

They no longer have any control over sellers on the platform
Well they just now sell under different names (Clicktech, Darshita etc) like Flipkart also does (RetailNet etc).

Basically govt said either you are a marketplace (other sellers sell on your platform) or a seller yourselves. Not both as you're charging sellers for selling on your platform but for you the services become free and you can have better margins / sell for less.

Well they just now sell under different names (Clicktech, Darshita etc) like Flipkart also does (RetailNet etc).

Basically govt said either you are a marketplace (other sellers sell on your platform) or a seller yourselves. Not both as you're charging sellers for selling on your platform but for you the services become free and you can have better margins / sell for less.
I think they only have minority stakes in sellers now?

Back