Meanwhile no air-traffic over Pakistan persists:

Capture.jpg

LIVE Air Traffic at 11:22am (IST)

EDIT: Pakistan has extended it's closure of air-space till 4th of March.

It's so that they can see any intrusions from our AF easier.

I don't think we have any more planned for now.

It's so that they can see any intrusions from our AF easier.

I don't think we have any more planned for now.

Yes true. But this heavy shelling that is still continuing around the LoC, don't you feel that might go towards escalating things further? Future strikes imminent?

Update Regarding IAF Pilot Abhinandan:
Pakistan has changed the timing of handover of IAF's Wing Commander Abhinandan Varthaman twice. Indian defence minister is keeping a close watch on proceedings. The handover might now take place at 9pm - ANI

Last edited:
Yes true. But this heavy shelling that is still continuing around the LoC, don't you feel that might go towards escalating things further? Future strikes imminent?
Not really, we can very effectively counter them at that game. Earlier last year we were pounding them so bad they begged for a cease fire in May

I don't see this firing leading to any escalation.

It's fortunate our AF was able to successfully repel their jets.

In what world do 24 jets get intimated by 8 ?

if they send so many they must have set objectives in mind. Take out planes on Indian airbases ? Idea is to punish the AF

But they were spotted in advance and a challenge readied. They knew it as had to turn back

If people ask where is the proof of our attack why does their FM Qureshi complain to the UN about Indian aggression. Why this strike force to attack Indian bases ?

If as they say we did nothing :)

Man I have newer felt so happy and got goosebumps. Have been following from 4pm . They kept delaying it but our hero is finally HOME!

I have been following the stream since afternoon. Patiently we have all waited. In the end that moment where he walked through the Pakistani gate into the Indian gate was bone chilling. Such moments you can never forget. A true rock of a man.

Welcome back Brave Soul of Our Soil.

I have been following the stream since afternoon. Patiently we have all waited. In the end that moment where he walked through the Pakistani gate into the Indian gate was bone chilling. Such moments you can never forget. A true rock of a man.

Welcome back Brave Soul of Our Soil.
Absolutely. The way he was walking and his face man it had expressions of an royal king walking through his kingdom! I hope Pakistan did not torcher him way too much [emoji25]

Absolutely. The way he was walking and his face man it had expressions of an royal king walking through his kingdom! I hope Pakistan did not torcher him way too much [emoji25]

I agree. His face was stoic but it said so much, spoke volumes about his character. A controlled royal walk into his territory again. Right after he passed the gates, and the soldiers closed them that's when you realize the coldness of it all. The walls rise right back up again. Can't help but feel emotional.

After a long time I really feel like writing Jai Hind tonight.

I agree. His face was stoic but it said so much, spoke volumes about his character. A controlled royal walk into his territory again. Right after he passed the gates, and the soldiers closed them that's when you realize the coldness of it all. The walls rise right back up again. Can't help but feel emotional.

After a long time I really feel like writing Jai Hind tonight.
JAI HIND [emoji41][emoji16]

He took it all the way to 90 bucks a litre, dunno how much higher he wants...
Iranians did offer us a fixed price oil contract with delivery & insurance at their cost but we'd already agreed on S-400 and Chabahar

The price rise might have to do with us trying to comply with Iran sanctions.

It isn't easy to replace 2.4m barrels of oil just like that.

So to sum it up -

We have no proof of hitting anything in the original strike.
We lost planes and pilots.
Imran Khan looks like a peace loving stand up guy internationally.
TV channels are calling this a massive win.

I miss anything?

So to sum it up -

I miss anything?
Yes actually in the Pakistan parliament one guy said there were actually 14 planes 10 in defense. 4 attacked some majjit and said more few things . You can search for video it . I'm just not sure if it's an official or an fake video so never said it here
[emoji3]

So to sum it up -

I miss anything?
Also Pakistan uploaded and heavily edited video like 30 cuts in a minute video !

I wonder who that lady was along with the Pakistani Army, the Rangers and Captain Abhinandan at the time of his release at the Wagah Border. She kept looking into the camera and smiling as well.

I wonder who that lady was along with the Pakistani Army, the Rangers and Captain Abhinandan at the time of his release at the Wagah Border. She kept looking into the camera and smiling as well.
I heard she the wife of the major standing beside him. The major was an Indian in the Pakistan embassy or Indian embassy or something of that sorts I don't recall properly.

Any recent updates?
This

My Brother With a Bloodied Nose

My brother with a bloodied nose,
And officer and gentleman.
Landed across the Line of Control today.
Ejecting after doing the best he can.

They caught him on their land and then,
Thrashed him like perhaps any of us would.
Till the army stepped in and dispersed them.
And rescued him while they could.

They asked him who he was and he said,
With poise and utmost grace.
A flying pilot of the Indian Air Force.
Battered, bruised, but with a proud face.

If only the general public could,
Muster a milligram of the same poise.
And realize that their war drum beating.
Is a ridiculous dangerous noise.

He stood there firm and tall.
And smiled in the face of his captors.
And taught us the biggest lesson of them all.

That bravery is not ordered online,
Does not ship overnight on Amazon Prime.
Tis not the moment of jingoism and memes.
For armchair aggro tis not the time.

Thank you for your dedication and verve.
Your class and bravery I fear though,
Is a little more than some of us deserve.

For those whose fury takes wing today,
Who have no idea what it's like.
To parachute into enemy territory,
Taking a hit in a combat strike.

You've taught a lesson to us all.
You can bail out of an aircraft at high speed,
And yet to lows never fall.

And keep your cheer and character in times,
Of uncertainty in the face of death.
And learn again to behave as human beings,
If we only would our conscience let.

My brother with a bloodied nose.
Keep you chin up, enjoy the brew.
A salute to your sacrifice today and forever.
Hold on a while, we're coming to get you.

My brother With a bloodied nose.
The bison who took on the sun.
Here's to you and all those that stand guard for us.
Nabah Sparsam Diptam.

Salute

Poem written by Adhiti- Abhinandan’s sister

Last edited:
And as i said earlier I have benefitted from the government so I'm happy with the government
emoji3.png

So did people who got cash for vote (or schemes that boiled down to that) and businesses which got unlawful handouts. But I doubt the Ambani's writing down all the personal benefits they got for themselves would be compelling enough reasons for others to be happy about the govt. I also saw your list of so called benefits from govt in a different post and was not all surprised by the shallowness of it. It was a display of either genuine naivety/ignorance or just trying too hard to write some thing down to make a list of points and still coming up with something as shallow.

You went so far as to even mention that your home loan rate got decreased. Leaving side the fact that it has nothing to do with the govt, if we go ahead and assume that govt is responsible for that, do you also think that the reduction in the fixed deposit interest rates (which goes hand in hand with the lending rates) that effects a lot more people in this country than reduction in home loan rates is also due to govt? I can go point by point and debunk each one you pointed out, but I doubt it would matter.

I did google it when i got it on whatsapp cpl days back

Strange thing is i got these hindi links. Why hindi link for an english poem. I didn't bother looking further. Those links are legit if this poem was translated into hindi.

So his sister didn't write it. That's the only bit that is fake.

Though i have to say it felt odd a sister would refer to a brother in that way.

Now that we know who wrote it makes more sense.[DOUBLEPOST=1551481876][/DOUBLEPOST]
Something else i learnt. When the mirages took off they went off in different directions. Some heading to POk, others to lahore, some going to bahawlpur.

The Paks had no clue what was coming or going to happen :D

Finally they grouped up and went to their primary target

Wow

Audio is pretty crap but worth a listen. Enough ammo in there to take apart anything the opposition throws up on this topic :)[DOUBLEPOST=1551490264][/DOUBLEPOST]
Truly a hero for single-handedly putting a damper on the jingoism.
peace depends on bringing him back ?

Last edited:
Back