So did people who got cash for vote (or schemes that boiled down to that) and businesses which got unlawful handouts. But I doubt the Ambani's writing down all the personal benefits they got for themselves would be compelling enough reasons for others to be happy about the govt. I also saw your list of so called benefits from govt in a different post and was not all surprised by the shallowness of it. It was a display of either genuine naivety/ignorance or just trying too hard to write some thing down to make a list of points and still coming up with something as shallow.

You went so far as to even mention that your home loan rate got decreased. Leaving side the fact that it has nothing to do with the govt, if we go ahead and assume that govt is responsible for that, do you also think that the reduction in the fixed deposit interest rates (which goes hand in hand with the lending rates) that effects a lot more people in this country than reduction in home loan rates is also due to govt? I can go point by point and debunk each one you pointed out, but I doubt it would matter.
Yes it was shallow because just like you said no matter how big an explanation i write you won't accept!
I stand by my statement and I'm not an unlawful handout. I don't have so much time to be an keyboard warrior to prove to people the truth!
You think it's shallow ? Fine you win brother [emoji16]

So did people who got cash for vote (or schemes that boiled down to that) and businesses which got unlawful handouts. But I doubt the Ambani's writing down all the personal benefits they got for themselves would be compelling enough reasons for others to be happy about the govt. I also saw your list of so called benefits from govt in a different post and was not all surprised by the shallowness of it. It was a display of either genuine naivety/ignorance or just trying too hard to write some thing down to make a list of points and still coming up with something as shallow.

You went so far as to even mention that your home loan rate got decreased. Leaving side the fact that it has nothing to do with the govt, if we go ahead and assume that govt is responsible for that, do you also think that the reduction in the fixed deposit interest rates (which goes hand in hand with the lending rates) that effects a lot more people in this country than reduction in home loan rates is also due to govt? I can go point by point and debunk each one you pointed out, but I doubt it would matter.
And I disagree with fixed deposit affecting more people than people with home loans! Way more people's have loans than fixed deposit. And it would matter if you did drbunk it. But only with facts and not by words.
Also Bhai as I said I don't get into discussion as I have very less time to keep up.
So you win the debate. You are really well organized with your replies and so are the other guys.
But man I'll be voting for MODI and if congress gets any other candidates than Gandhi family (Like Capt arminder Singh?) I might rethink [emoji3]
Have a good day sir

Pakistan plans to lodge a complaint against India at the United Nations, accusing it of “eco-terrorism” over air strikes that damaged pine trees

Western diplomats in Islamabad also said they did not believe the Indian air force hit a militant camp.

In Balakot, a town largely rebuilt after an earthquake in 2005, Zia Ul Haq, senior medical officer in Tehsil Headquarters Hospital said no casualties had been brought in on Tuesday.

No dead or injured in hospitals = no causalities. The training in the mosque had stopped years back according to western intelligence. This means India's intelligence is extremely lacking. This raid was a huge failure which shouldn't have been done at all!! All it did was make India look like fools now.

Edit: MPs’ panel raises questions on Balakot

The Centre must circulate evidence of the damage suffered by the Jaish-e Mohammad (JeM) camp in Balakot to the international community to end speculation in the international press about the number of casualties in the Indian Air Force attack, members of the Standing Committee on External Affairs said on Friday.

The Foreign Secretary refused to give operational details about the air strikes of February 26, pleading that it did not fall under his domain. He also refused to answer questions on the number of possible casualties at the JeM camp, committee sources said.

“The international community is claiming that our strikes had no impact, the camps were already empty and no men were killed. They are trying to hide the glory of our armed forces. So we told the Foreign Secretary that this misinformation campaign needs to be combated by widely circulating the relevant evidence,” an Opposition leader, who attended the meeting, said.

Last edited:
With Wing Commander Abhinandan Varthaman back in India from Pakistan's custody, and hostilities between the two nations dialed down several notches, both India and Pakistan have agreed to resume the services of the Samjhauta Express train that was suspended earlier this week.

The first train will leave from India on March 3, an official release said. The return journey from Lahore will be on Monday.

With Wing Commander Abhinandan Varthaman back in India from Pakistan's custody, and hostilities between the two nations dialed down several notches, both India and Pakistan have agreed to resume the services of the Samjhauta Express train that was suspended earlier this week.

The first train will leave from India on March 3, an official release said. The return journey from Lahore will be on Monday.
Good.

They stopped it. They are resuming it. We did not have a problem with it

There is no 'both'

Last edited:
In islamabad ? lol

No dead or injured in hospitals = no causalities. The training in the mosque had stopped years back according to western intelligence. This means India's intelligence is extremely lacking. This raid was a huge failure which shouldn't have been done at all!! All it did was make India look like fools now.

Edit: MPs’ panel raises questions on Balakot
Classified info. How much did the Americans release about OBL ?

We did it, they've suffered a huge setback.

Will it stop terrorists attacks in India ? no, they will try to keep it up

And then they will get struck again until it stops. That is the policy from this point onwards

https://www.thequint.com/voices/opinion/balakot-jaish-e-mohammad-indian-air-force-strikes-pakistan

Poor intelligence ? really ?

[DOUBLEPOST=1551532791][/DOUBLEPOST]
I logged into my defence.pk forums account and it was very amusing.
I don't find this very amusing

https://twitter.com/AdityaRajKaul/status/1101566359161528320

Last edited:
In islamabad ? lol

Classified info. How much did the Americans release about OBL ?

We did it, they've suffered a huge setback.

And then they will get struck again until it stops. That is the policy from this point onwards

https://www.thequint.com/voices/opinion/balakot-jaish-e-mohammad-indian-air-force-strikes-pakistan

Poor intelligence ? really ?

what lol? western diplomats are there in almost every country including syria, somalia etc. you probably know that diplomatic homes and offices are there for collecting intelligence in that country and not for show.
if you feel like lol'ing at that and want to keep being ignorant, then :shrugs:

Classified info? What bullshit. This is probably a very huge goof up by the PMO's office and defense secretariat or defense ministry. they don't have any evidence the mirages hit anything and cant show pics since it will be like dragging the Bjp's name in mud now. Modi probably thought he could get votes if he did this stupid operation and didn't think twice of what will happen if it backfired. It backfired and he will lose votes everywhere now when people don't see any evidence of camps being destroyed and look at Modi like he is - a big lying fraud. All ministers are the same - big lying frauds.

After this huge fiasco, no party will want to go agin into pakistan to destroy anything now. It is an intelligence failure if you look at it impartially from a logical and 3rd party point of view.

what lol? western diplomats are there in almost every country including syria, somalia etc. you probably know that diplomatic homes and offices are there for collecting intelligence in that country and not for show.

Classified info? What bullshit. This is probably a very huge goof up by the PMO's office and defense secretariat or defense ministry. they don't have any evidence the mirages hit anything and cant show pics since it will be like dragging the Bjp's name in mud now. Modi probably thought he could get votes if he did this stupid operation and didn't think twice of what will happen if it backfired. It backfired and he will lose votes everywhere now when people don't see any evidence of camps being destroyed and look at Modi like he is - a big lying fraud. All ministers are the same - big lying frauds.

After this huge fiasco, no party will want to go agin into pakistan to destroy anything now. It is an intelligence failure if you look at it impartially from a logical and 3rd party point of view.
People asked proofs for surgical strikes too. When given no body apologized for calling it an fake vote bank politics.
Just saying

I heard she the wife of the major standing beside him. The major was an Indian in the Pakistan embassy or Indian embassy or something of that sorts I don't recall properly.

Got to know who she is today:

IAF officer Abhinandan Varthaman is back home from Pakistan. At 9.20 pm on Friday, he crossed over to the Indian soil through the gates of the Attari-Wagah border. In all the pictures that showed Varthaman walking towards his home country was a woman who accompanied him. While most people mistook her for his wife, she was actually Dr Fariha Bugti. She is an FSP (equivalent to India’s IFS) officer and presently is in charge of handling India affairs at Pakistan’s Foreign office.

More details here: https://www.shethepeople.tv/news/woman-accompanied-abhinandan-varthaman

Got to know who she is today:

IAF officer Abhinandan Varthaman is back home from Pakistan. At 9.20 pm on Friday, he crossed over to the Indian soil through the gates of the Attari-Wagah border. In all the pictures that showed Varthaman walking towards his home country was a woman who accompanied him. While most people mistook her for his wife, she was actually Dr Fariha Bugti. She is an FSP (equivalent to India’s IFS) officer and presently is in charge of handling India affairs at Pakistan’s Foreign office.

More details here: https://www.shethepeople.tv/news/woman-accompanied-abhinandan-varthaman
AH FINALLY!

Why is Pakistan complaining to the UN about Indian aggression then. Why do they then try to hit us back with their jets.

Denials from Hafez the Horrible & Masood the Monster. Where are they ?

Which western govt has condemned these strikes ?

You're being played just like you were with the rafale scam.

Classified info? What bullshit. This is probably a very huge goof up by the PMO's office and defense secretariat or defense ministry.

You don't want to show your capabilities to the enemy. Former air chief said that on a recent interview. Listen

There is no goof up at all. In fact its quite the contrary.

When the foreign secretary makes the statement it is announcing to the whole world what we did.

I believe whatever the IAF said they did.

Modi probably thought he could get votes if he did this stupid operation and didn't think twice of what will happen if it backfired. It backfired and he will lose votes everywhere now when people don't see any evidence of camps being destroyed and look at Modi like he is - a big lying fraud. All ministers are the same - big lying frauds.
It was a HUGE risk to take so close to the election with a hundred things that could go wrong. That is why in and out in twenty minutes. Imagine if they shot any of the mirages down. If we were unable to repel the Pak counter attack. That is the risk Modi took.

We have to keep our guard up now for the next three months. There can be surprises.

Are you kidding me. The Paks are on notice now over what we can do to them.

This has been a huge eye opener to our own political class.

It has set the standard that every leader will have to follow.

Truly, a defining moment if somewhat late because previous leaders were not bold enough.

Last edited:
This is just a temporary respite. Things may be quiet for a while but the next terrorist attack is probably being planned right now.

This whole incident and its handling has exposed a number of improvements required starting with intelligence operations. Hopefully India will take corrective action by building up its intelligence and defense capabilities so that India can thwart the next attack or deal with it better.

This is just a temporary respite. Things may be quiet for a while but the next terrorist attack is probably being planned right now.
It's very important more people understand this today.

Because when the next attack comes people will say, see those surgical strikes were useless or better still that they were both fake. This is not true.

The reason the attacks will come is we are still managing the problem. Not strangulating it.

To do the latter starts with declaring the Paks an enemy state and cutting off relations. Everything else follows on from there.

We concentrate our comprehensive national strength and go at them in all dimensions.

There isn't enough support to take such a position and so we will continue to manage the problem like we have for the last thirty years.

Yes, and that is true even with the BJP in charge.

This whole incident and its handling has exposed a number of improvements required starting with intelligence operations. Hopefully India will take corrective action by building up its intelligence and defense capabilities so that India can thwart the next attack or deal with it better.
If the BJP survives the general elections the defense side will be taken care of. Otherwise we will kick that can down the road.

Just see the fuss anytime we go for weapons. It must be a scam every time.

Last edited:
This is just a temporary respite.
There is never any respite. The world is always in a state of war. If it not by ammunition, it is economic, demographic, legal or through media/disinformation. Unless Indians give up this idea of gandhian (and marxist) nonsense of peaceful coexistence (which in most cases is a cover for their cowardice), they are doomed in the long run.

Borders are either expanding or contracting. There are no stable borders. To quote Gen Patton, "Nobody ever defended anything successfully, there is only attack and attack and attack some more."

Last edited:
Unless Indians give up this idea of gandhian (and marxist) nonsense of peaceful coexistence (which in most cases is a cover for their cowardice), they are doomed in the long run

I also see lot of illusion about the international community supporting India's position. Every country follows its own interest and if India is getting support and Pakistan is facing pressure it is not because of moral reasons. It is because the terror cells in Pakistan no longer serve the interests of the West. China still supports Pakistan and will only stop once they become the targets of these terror cells

Last edited:
Every country follows its own interest and if India is getting support and Pakistan is facing pressure it is not because of moral reasons.

It might just have something to do with India retaliating instead of going around with a dossier (like chidambaram did after 26/11). No one likes weak incapable friends, true for both politics and personal life,

If you don't care about the blood of your own people, no one else will. India will get more countries on its side if we hit back harder.

Back