Who is Amit shah? Is he represents the Govt? When you refer amit shah statement as govt statement, i dont have to explain you who is DUMB!
Tell it to the opposition, they're the ones who jumped on it :D

As i said look at the earlier pages here.

And i will repeat again that the 200 - 300 cunt wasn't far off.

Who else believes that the govt had info in attack on convoy. And the air strike after wards was just an eye wash.
Why else would they permit bus loads of jawans in one go, how can 350kg or explosive be smuggled in an state which has max security.

Not me

Because they were returning from holiday or the other way can't remember. Each time they pass traffic is halted so this makes them bunch convoys together and get it over in fewer trips. Well, we saw this can lead to a security lapse or rather present itself as a target.

Now Hooda said, the explosive was sourced locally as there is lot of construction work going on in Kashmir. But i've seen reports stating that RDX was smuggled in. It had to be RDX as the there was no trace of the bus after. You don't need 350kg, under 100kg is already plenty. RDX is pretty hard to find in India it started getting harder to find over ten years back when i pointed out the number of casualties were decreasing with each attack.

we guys wait for gora journalist voting in our militry and govt claim shows the mentality of slavery. what more to say.

what a generation of dumbo's created?

freedom fighter who gave their life for this freedom of India would be crying .for what kind of people of india,have they laid down their life for ?[DOUBLEPOST=1557779826][/DOUBLEPOST]
Who else believes that the govt had info in attack on convoy. And the air strike after wards was just an eye wash.
Why else would they permit bus loads of jawans in one go, how can 350kg or explosive be smuggled in an state which has max security.
for a state which has been under paki pasant political apparatus,for a state where state leaders have hotnlines to paki ghq,
you think 350kg rdx is joke?[DOUBLEPOST=1557827749][/DOUBLEPOST]radar and cloud .
some explanation .
https://www.firstpost.com/india/her...e-effective-when-skies-are-clear-6625271.html
Edit: Source link added

Last edited by a moderator:
Read
be0c8763ee6a10f0cbe8e9c4090d6705.jpg

Semantics, would you prefer it be called Operation <insert title> instead ? that would be the traditional way of doing it.

But his gist is more and a tired one, that these matters be kept confidential and not spoken of. Well, there are certainly operations afoot where we do just that.

I can't fault this govt for going public because it puts the other on the back foot. Think of it as a form of psych warfare. The other side invests great amounts in doing just that. They are far ahead in this game than we are and its high time we catch up.

If we go public then it must have happened and the idea is to weaken support of the establishment there by embarrassing them on a regular basis. This had dividends on the world stage too where as many as 48 countries supported us after the Pulwama attack because they saw us as a victim and with a right to self defense.

Think of the NDA as an antidote to an inherent inferiority complex. Now think why did we end up with that complex in the first place.

This isn't about alpha male or daddy figure. It's about being decisive.

Restoring the PMO to what it should be. Simple as. Two decade long coalition era eroded that.

We've had leaders like that in the past and then we've had people with titles but no action. Or when they do do things their accomplishments are hushed up because they don't have the right surname. Narasimha & Manmohan come to mind.

You can slam the action as good or bad but you cannot say no action :)

Last edited:
Back