CPU/Mobo Raspberry Pi queries

link plz i didt find and i dont bought it from amazon.in

Here you go...

http://www.ebay.in/itm/281741036031?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

The seller on Ebay is named anandtvpm, but if you check the listing, he's clearly mentioned ElementzOnline, which is the same as Amazon. His listing on Ebay is pretty detailed and professional and he's also mentioned it's the official Raspberry Pi Foundation product.

Bought it for the final amount of Rs. 457.46 including shipping charges and after applying "HDFCSEPT11" coupon. Saved around 30 bucks or so compared to Amazon :p Something is better than nothing. If the Amazon listing was "Amazon fulfilled" I would've just gone with Amazon :)

Sorry, internet went down, double post.[DOUBLEPOST=1443252841][/DOUBLEPOST]
Are you sure he is also Elementz Online?

It seems like that. On the Ebay listing, if you scroll down just a little, he's mentioned it clearly - ElementzOnline

Here, I took a screenshot. See the red box that I have marked....

mMczVhR.jpg
[DOUBLEPOST=1443253136][/DOUBLEPOST]

Use the coupon that I used - "HDFCSEPT11" if you can. The price will drop further down to 457 :D

Last edited:
Sony cycle energy charger linked Earle is really good charger for mobiles and Pi . you can get it for 350/ from paytm after cashbacks when sale is on , on chargers[DOUBLEPOST=1443276396][/DOUBLEPOST]Mine Pi shipped today 1400 itself

Thanx for the link. Even mine got shipped today, within a few hours of placing the order :)

Are you sure that Paytm seller is okay? I mostly keep my online shopping within Amazon, Flipkart, and Ebay (only with good seller rating). One of my friend hasn't had a good experience with Paytm, hence I only use Paytm for mobile recharge, etc.,

Back