Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

nah, i too liked hackers better than these other ones... also check out "wargames" (the 1980s movie) for some nostaligia (if you're old enough) or a tech history lesson (if you're young enough) :D

vishalrao said:
nah, i too liked hackers better than these other ones... also check out "wargames" (the 1980s movie) for some nostaligia (if you're old enough) or a tech history lesson (if you're young enough) :D

wargames i have seen this movie and liked very much :hap2: you are welcome here to tell more movies like hackers/wargames :p

there are some documentaries (if you're into that) like "Revolution OS" and "The Code"... i cant think of too many other movies like Hackers/WarGames except regular sci-fi/fantasy ones..

Final Fantasy

Flight of the Navigator

Pi

Colossus - The Forbin Project

The Matrix

The Shawshank Redemption: really liked this movie. Rated number 1 on imdb.

In the end i was a bit sad that people have to spend 20, 30, 40 years in prison....

Rating: 9/10.

vishalrao said:
there are some documentaries (if you're into that) like "Revolution OS" and "The Code"... i cant think of too many other movies like Hackers/WarGames except regular sci-fi/fantasy ones..

Final Fantasy

Flight of the Navigator

Pi

Colossus - The Forbin Project

The Matrix

Thanks vishal i will try Flight of the Navigator,Colossus - The Forbin Project and documentaries "Revolution OS" and "The Code"

Matrix and Final Fantasy seen allready awesome movies.

@sTALKEr

"The Gamers" 8/10 seems good movie will try soon..

Gaurish said:
Is the same one in which they are branded as terrorists in air plane and sneak in friend's strip party :bleh:

No. i guess thats Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay ...

mr47 said:
overall the movie was good but it was too.. high schooly.. wasn't it?

Yes way too high schooly but still something you could definitely connect with.

Anyways, saw Alexander. 7/10. very very long but i liked the movie. A lot of grandeur (too much sometimes). Beautiful setting, good battle scenes and it did display who Alexander was and how his vision was thwarted by people who couldn't think beyond the traditional.

The movie was in stark contrast to Mongol (7/10) which is about the early life (childhood to before Temujin became Genghis Khan). Extremely unglamorous, no grandeur of any sort, no hyping the man himself or his life story. It really was just a simple movie about the humble beginnings of a man who controlled an empire three times larger than that of Alexander. Worth watching though its not in English.

Back