Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

88 Minutes ~ 5/10 wtf? apart from pacino,the movie was crap!

Get Smart ~ 8/10 solid entertainment

Funny Games ~7/10 twisted! still like it

Lake House ~ 7.5/10 nice..

The Counterfeiters ~ 8/10 quite good

Wall-E

10/10

Awesome movie - minimal dialogue, a simple, well executed story, lovable characters and excellent animation. :D

Its probably the first CG movie that i would consider talking in the same breath as the disney classics :)

Kungfu Panda IMAX experience - 9.5/10 - I feel like I was overexposed to pure awesomeness! This movie was gorgeous to look at on the IMAX screen and the story,voice acting esp by Jack Black and the animation,background score,humour everything abt this movie was brilliant. A must watch.

amigoatul said:
Kungfu Panda IMAX experience - 9.5/10 - I feel like I was overexposed to pure awesomeness! This movie was gorgeous to look at on the IMAX screen and the story,voice acting esp by Jack Black and the animation,background score,humour everything abt this movie was brilliant. A must watch.

+1

just finished watching.....WALL-E....fantastic movie....10\10

Wall-E - 7.5/10 - Watched Kungfu Panda the day before.......and rated it 9/10 maybe even 9.5 but Wall-E didnt impress me as much as Kungfu Panda did......and strangely Kungfu Panda is rated 7.9 on imdb while Wall-E is at 8.7....but who cares rite.....

Back