Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

You Don't Mess With the Zohan - 2/10

Not my kind of taste.

Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na - 6/10

Genelia cannot act or deliver her dialogues at all !!

Kneo said:
You Don't Mess With the Zohan - 2/10

Not my kind of taste.

Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na - 6/10

Genelia cannot act or deliver her dialogues at all !!

you went to watch Genelia act... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: better you should just drool over her...

dont try to judge stars like katrina for acting... they deliver what they are signed for... and keep you glued to the seats... drool baby drool...:bleh: :bleh:

regards
neo

completed 24 season 1 - rating 8.5/10 amazing and nice concept

sex and the city movie - blah... rating 5/10... who cares about comic like these....

cameron diaz starrer what happens in vegas would be a better watch if compared....

regards
neo

if wallstreet can qualify as a movie then i am a living actor... have been glued to american market since last wednesday...

rating: 0/10 ....too sad lehman brothers no more solvent and many others near the brim.... damn you credit crisis... damn you...

WALL-E - 9.5/10 (.5 cut because after all said and done it remains a fantasy)

I regard Ratatouille as coming of age for animated films and this movie surpasses last year's Oscar winning film in a big way. When I think of it, WALL-E is just a masterpiece in every way.

As far romance and soul is concerned, the movie is right up here in the league of silent films of Charlie Chaplin (Modern Times, City Light) and The General by Buster Keaton. And then the sounds, animation, apocalyptic earth as well as Axiom are just amazingly detailed and complete.

Back