Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Com'on ... Himesh is not that bad :p Although I was dead drunk when I watched Aapka saroor, I enjoyed it. Maybe it was the booze, I can't say :p I would give Karzzzzz a try :p

amigoatul said:
Y the hell did u watch it in the first place? Try some painkillers and some laxatives to finally digest his performance. Suicide is never a good thing! And yeah Himessssss is a messsssssss!
Quit acting u dumbass....

Why do people drive cars really fast? Why do men sky-dive? Why do people fart in crowded elevators? It is only when you are staring at death that you feel truly alive! Sadly this was not the case with Himesh Reshammiya's Karzzzz :(

dipen01 said:
I just hope u didnt waste 200 bucks or something @Esquare or Inox.. :bleh:

No I had to pay something like 120 bucks for the afternoon show. Still quite a bit for digging your own grave :mad:

@techster - Staring death in the face is one thing but starting at the face of Himessssszzz as he overacts his way thru a movie & that too on a big screen is really pushing it. Id rather stare at a wall or watch paint dry.

BTW i will never get into an elevator with u.......thanks for the heads up!

Whatever the hell the world says Himesh definitely has a powerful voice, his songs are definitely peppy, his acting is wooden though. He should sing only.

Bluffmaster said:
Com'on ... Himesh is not that bad :p Although I was dead drunk when I watched Aapka saroor, I enjoyed it. Maybe it was the booze, I can't say :p I would give Karzzzzz a try :p

fukc, you will even enjoy 2g1c, when you are drunk :lmao:

BTW i saw Wall-e today and its quite breathtaking !!

the pianist(2002): was quite touching nonetheless... must see (though only if u r in a mood to watch some serious stuff- its based on the survival of a polish jew pianist during the world war

rock_ya_baby said:
Were you in a very very good mood when going for it? :p

NDTV says, "Take the kids only if they insist!"

dint really expect much, hence enjoyed more watch and let me know if you did not like it.

and yeah...all movies dont need to be art. It was fun to watch. as review quotes

Their names are Polyester Padmini and Nylon Nina. Will kids find this funny?

some kids were actually repeating and laughing.....I'm sure they did find it funny. These morons in TOI will give 4 stars to stupid hollywood/korean copies. But they give 2 1/2 to this movie, which is such a decent effort.

Back