Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

rock_ya_baby said:
Were you in a very very good mood when going for it? :p

NDTV says, "Take the kids only if they insist!"

Arya said:
Did anyone watch Roadside romeo?

Its very good. very good animation and screenplay. fun movie to watch.
d animation fromd looks of it is really good but don't no about d script. My bro just watched it on friday & he didn't like it much.

Bluffmaster said:
^Yes .... I did enjoy 2g1c :bleh: :bleh:
wat movie it 2g1c????

Scent of A Woman - 8 / 10

Al Pacino is :O

The best 10 first mins of a movie that I've ever seen !! Must have been a lesson in acting for Chris O'Donnell :p

mavihs said:
wat movie it 2g1c????

The Less you know the better :p

Freaky said:
Scent of A Woman - 8 / 10

Al Pacino is :O

The best 10 first mins of a movie that I've ever seen !! Must have been a lesson in acting for Chris O'Donnell :p

Hoo-wah!! :D .... I simply loved the Tango scene, Gabrielle Anwar is :awesome:

The Man From Earth : 8/10

Good Movie. Very interesting concept. Although it could have been executed a little better. The movie deals with the subject that we were discussing a few days ago. Does God exist ? Must watch for all believers and Non-believers of God.

Heroes : 6.5/10 , I gave it 6.5 for the noble cause of the movie. The opening scene is borrowed from friends and the execution is terrible to say the least. There are 3 stories in the film. The Salman-Priety one is the best of the lot and also quite emotional. Then there is the Sunny-Bobby Deol story which is quite entertaining too. Wait for the scene where Sunny breaks off the tiles on the floor :lol: The Last story about Mithun and Dino is the worst of the lot. Climax is decent. Overall don't watch this movie with high expectations, its an average movie with a noble cause.

Fashion 7/10

A nice movie by Madhur Bhandarkar

Kangana Ranawat did exceptionally well & I just loved her appearance and acting.

Priyanaka was gorgeous.

Story goes good till the interval but it has some glitches during the end.

Overall it's a worth watching movie IMO.

-ve is movie stressed more on Gays on many occasion.

47Shailesh said:
Fashion 7/10
A nice movie by Madhur Bhandarkar
Kangana Ranawat did exceptionally well & I just loved her appearance and acting.
Priyanaka was gorgeous.
Story goes good till the interval but it has some glitches during the end.
Overall it's a worth watching movie IMO.

-ve is movie stressed more on Gays on many occasion.
Thanks buddy for ur review..I m going to see the movie tommorow

:D

Back