Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

saw quantum of solace this morning - first day first show at manchester odeon :D my rating 6/10 not impressed at all.

looks like the bond films are returning to their standard formula... bland cloak and dagger plot with unexciting action sequences on land, air and sea. bond girl scenes totally toned down i guess for political correctness now.

A Better Tomorrow trilogy.

The 1st part was the best.

A Better Tomorrow 1 - 10/10
A Better Tomorrow 2 - 8/10
A Better Tomorrow 3 - 8/10 (Sure, it was more of a love story than a Mob shootout movie like it's predecessors, but I really liked the story. It also shows the origin of the long coat and glasses)

vishalrao said:
saw quantum of solace this morning - first day first show at manchester odeon :D my rating 6/10 not impressed at all.
looks like the bond films are returning to their standard formula... bland cloak and dagger plot with unexciting action sequences on land, air and sea. bond girl scenes totally toned down i guess for political correctness now.

Aww man this was the only film I was looking forward to after Dark Knight :mad:

I'm going to be in denial over this till the film is released :p

"While filming in Pinewood, he (Craig) suffered a gash to his face, which required eight stitches, and a fingertip was sliced off. He laughed these off, noting they did not delay filming, and joked his finger wound would enable him to have a criminal career (though it had grown back when he made this comment)."

^^You mean to tell me all this was for nothing? :no:

If this film is really bad, it might just mean the end of the Bond franchise.. You can only make so many bad films before people lose interest in a movie series.

Taken 8/10 , Decent action flick , no high octane explosions but the body count is just tremendous.

Keith 8.5/10 , a real nice teen movie , much about love and it got me :)

Definitely Maybe 7.5/10 , a real beaut on love.

The Notebook 7/10 also a real treat of a love movie.

10 Things i hate about you 7.5/10, Teen , Teen , Teen and Ledger too :)

Pineapple Express 6.8/10 , Not that funny but good for a popcorn watch.

techster said:
Aww man this was the only film I was looking forward to after Dark Knight :mad:

I'm going to be in denial over this till the film is released :p

"While filming in Pinewood, he (Craig) suffered a gash to his face, which required eight stitches, and a fingertip was sliced off. He laughed these off, noting they did not delay filming, and joked his finger wound would enable him to have a criminal career (though it had grown back when he made this comment)."

^^You mean to tell me all this was for nothing? :no:

If this film is really bad, it might just mean the end of the Bond franchise.. You can only make so many bad films before people lose interest in a movie series.
Don't go by just my opinion. You might like it. After all, I didn't go ga ga over dark knight like many people who thought it was best movie of ALL TIME? :D

Back