Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

^Thats believable since its a split personality , but here its nothing like that. One moment Aamir was this cool and savvy businessman , then a tragedy happens and he suddenly transforms into this Murdering maniac. Maybe he was an NSG cammando in disguise.:p Also although the romantic track between Aamir and Asin was good , it didn't have a very huge emotional impact. Other then that there were so many basic logical flaws. Tell me something , Aamir is a Billionaire .... he has power , money , contacts. Why didn't he just hire some associates for finding and killing ghajini ? :S Why did he wanted to become Rambo ? :S Then the climax was laughable at best, what is he? a superhuman or something? But then these things .... we have come to accept from bollywood. All nitpickings aside , its a decent masala movie. Worth a watch.

Bluffmaster said:
^Thats believable since its a split personality , but here its nothing like that. One moment Aamir was this cool and savvy businessman , then a tragedy happens and he suddenly transforms into this Murdering maniac. Maybe he was an NSG cammando in disguise.:p Also although the romantic track between Aamir and Asin was good , it didn't have a very huge emotional impact. Other then that there were so many basic logical flaws. Tell me something , Aamir is a Billionaire .... he has power , money , contacts. Why didn't he just hire some associates for finding and killing ghajini ? :S Why did he wanted to become Rambo ? :S Then the climax was laughable at best, what is he? a superhuman or something? But then these things .... we have come to accept from bollywood. All nitpickings aside , its a decent masala movie. Worth a watch.

praka123 said:
Like in Annyan(tamil) movie? loook at here:

[youtube]V97IVn6X1Y4[/youtube] (HINDI)

--

YouTube - Anniyan--Split Personality (TAMIL)

YouTube - Split Personality

****WARNING****

Issued to both Bluffmaster & praka123, as the creator of this thread, onlt discuss last movie scene & your ratings...

any thing further would involve severe penalities...

:bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh:

akiso said:
Soft heart people stay way. U won't like it. :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ghajini 9/10

I feel there is a good comedy at the beginning to enjoy, which u have miss I guess so!!!! ;)

Eagle Eye - 3/10 - This movie is plain silly. After the interesting opening scene, the movie goes on a downward spiral. The acting was awful. The lead actor,Shia, is no good as has been seen from his other movies,the b!tch cant act...he does pretty much the same thing in all of his movies....wonder how he lands the big movies....The plot was ridiculous to say the least. Apart from a couple of scenes, the movie is pure, unadulterated sh!t.

Half-Baked - 6/10

Office Space - 9/10

How to lose friends and Alienate people - 8/10 (Kirsten Dunst is sooooo cute in this one :( ).

Before Night falls (A story about the Gay Cuban Writer Reinaldo Arenas, has some gay seks scenes, not too graphic though) - 9.5/10 (Javier Bardem's performance in this movie is even better than his performance in "No country for Old Men").

Slumdog Millionaire... Phew amazing movie 9/10(deducted 1 pt because of the poop swimming scene :p ... I almost vomitted)
Darthcoder said:
Half-Baked - 6/10
Office Space - 9/10
How to lose friends and Alienate people - 8/10 (Kirsten Dunst is sooooo cute in this one :( ).
Before Night falls (A story about the Gay Cuban Writer Reinaldo Arenas, has some gay seks scenes, not too graphic though) - 9.5/10 (Javier Bardem's performance in this movie is even better than his performance in "No country for Old Men").

You didn't like MEGAN FOX!!!! :p

Back