Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Was it just me ... OR did anybody else also find the end credit dance sequence of SlumDog Millionaire oddly addictive.... I have seen it 10 times now.... I can't SEEM TO STOP .... The song/music the weird and simple dance ... has cast a spell on me!!!!!

JAI HO..... :p

Seven Pound 10/10

:hap2: :clap: :hap2: :eek:hyeah:

Oh! Guru what a movie!
Brilliant performance by Will Smith once again. This movie will be in my best 5.
Must watch, If u got chance.

akiso said:
Seven Pound 10/10

Oh! Guru what a movie!
Brilliant performance by Will Smith once again. This movie will be in my best 5.

I'd say 7/10

They shouldv spent more time with the other 6 people too!!

Would have made it more entertaining.

akiso said:
Seven Pound 10/10

Oh! Guru what a movie!

Would you believe that Pune Times (A supplement with TOI) had a list probably sourced from somewhere else, which rated Seven Pounds in Top 5 Worst Movies of the Year..:S

scarezebra said:
Was it just me ... OR did anybody else also find the end credit dance sequence of SlumDog Millionaire oddly addictive.... I have seen it 10 times now.... I can't SEEM TO STOP .... The song/music the weird and simple dance ... has cast a spell on me!!!!!

JAI HO..... :p

You are not alone :p That song is addictive. even I watched it consecutively 5 times when I first saw it.

Dostana - 7/10 (nice comedy)

Ghajini - 8.5/10 (Aamir worked hard and done great work)

Next in list -

The Deal - Today

Accepted - Tomorrow

The Onion Movie - The day after tomorrow

ghajini

10\10

awesome movie........great Aamir with great body [almost a perfect way to show off body]...& great concept...........

i loled hard when she open the door of room full of soldiers........hellarious..........:rofl:

Started Watching Ghajini half hour back... Just couldn't stop myself from comparing it with Memento... So started getting bored and stopped watching it..

Besides Audio is out of sync, Although the video of new rip is almost close to R5..

May be will watch the remaining movie, when i have nothing to watch :bleh:

Till then.. West Wing, here i come :D

Back