Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Traitor 7/10

at one point i thought it would be like bollywood 'Don'

Best dialogue- The only difference between you and him is he knows he's an asshole.

Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi - 7/10

I don't think 175 bucks were vasool though..

It was good in parts, Story had some redundant sections.. May be if this was released 10 yrs back, it could have been a major hit..

Anyways new actress acted pretty well and she was pretty looking too ;)

i saw ummm.. whts the name... cant recollect.. hmmm.. DAMN WHTS THE ****ING NAME!....SHIT I REMEMBERD IT 15 mins BACK! WTF... OW ya its Ghajini (just checked the TATTOO of the movie name on my stomach..which i had gotten tattood so tht i dont 4get the name of the movie) :rofl:... saw the movie..good movie.. :bleh:

and ya also saw.. Rab Ne Banadi Jodi... tp movie.. but too much Rab Rab Rab Rab 2warsd the end..each dialogue contained 100s of Rabs... me and my bro were counting and ended with like.. wht.. 16,733 times of Rabs??? :bleh: was all like Rabber (rubber) na banadi Jodi (Chaddi) :rofl:

Revolutionary Road 9/10
A must watch, a romance masterpeice. I thougt they have stopped making these kind of movies after Notebook.
Leo & Kate were amazing, intense acting by both.

Best dialouge: The best thing about truth is everyone knows about it, however long they have lived without it.

Guys watch it

err.. 9/10? is that your rating?? coz proper rating of this movie is 7.9/10 :p
47Shailesh said:
Revolutionary Road 9/10
A must watch, a romance masterpeice. I thougt they have stopped making these kind of movies after Notebook.
Leo & Kate were amazing, intense acting by both.

Best dialouge: The best thing about truth is everyone knows about it, however long they have lived without it.

Guys watch it

^depends on what one likes.
IMDB rating is calculated with a bayesian algorithm with input of thosands of votes(rating), and there are many like me who have voted 10/10 and some others 5/10 etc which made it 7.9overall.

9/10 was my personal rating :)

Yup i know the imdb rating thing :D..

... will surely give it a try.. dvd(rip) out? :p
47Shailesh said:
^depends on what one likes.
IMDB rating is calculated with a bayesian algorithm with input of thosands of votes(rating), and there are many like me who have voted 10/10 and some others 5/10 etc which made it 7.9overall.

9/10 was my personal rating :)

Abey taaari toh! whoz discussing about pirated apps.. am just asking if teh DVD is out so that can BUY the dvd and RIP it :clap: .. thz wht dvd(rip) meant for :p
Bluffmaster said:
^Any kind of discussion involving pirated software is strictly not allowed on TE. :hap5:

Back