Was okie..typically sharukh..

Ghajini- 0

Slept half way..

Get smart -9

Very nice movie..

The Mummy - tomb of the dragon emperor - 6

same old shit, nice visuals.

Golmal returns- 7

Tushar kapoor's swearing made the movie fun. the climax was the worst i have ever seen..

Dostana - 9

Very nice movie..Really good..the movie never lost pace or got boring as it generally happens with such movies..it was well balanced..

James Bond- quantum of watever - 6

Really, WTF?

gladiator -8

Very good movie, could hav had a better ending.

Troy -9

Awesome movie..Awesome beauties..:)

Never back down - 7

was a timepass movie..

Eagle Eye - 5/10. Watch it if you have nothing else to do. Usual fbi/nsa mumbo jumbo, with a terminator inspired AI villian thrown in :p

Slumdog Millionaire - 7/10. Certainly the most innovative concept I've ever seen in a film. Though I couldn't figure out where the brothers learn english. In the trains? :S

zhopudey said:
Slumdog Millionaire - 7/10. Certainly the most innovative concept I've ever seen in a film. Though I couldn't figure out where the brothers learn english. In the trains? :S

It is a Hollywood movie and obviously made for a wider audience, hence the english.

zhopudey said:

In school... remember the three musketeers?? :p :bleh:

dipen01 said:
Ohh Cmonnnnnnnnnnn!! :S :S

Had the perfect ending...

Just expectation man, the ending wasnt bad..Actually i felt the movie was missing something from the start, dunno, i know people like it a lot, but jus felt something missing..Maybe due to Maximus's humility the heroism was missing..cant put my finger on the exact reason..

One more point for the Slumdog Millionaire. 8/10

the cast display at the end felt to me to be very unique.. and also the music by Rahman... Oh man!! I love Rahman music:clap:

zhopudey said:

Back