Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

zhopudey said:
Eagle Eye - 5/10. Watch it if you have nothing else to do. Usual fbi/nsa mumbo jumbo, with a terminator inspired AI villian thrown in :p

Slumdog Millionaire - 7/10. Certainly the most innovative concept I've ever seen in a film. Though I couldn't figure out where the brothers learn english. In the trains? :S

Lol same thought here. :rofl:

Enemy at the Gates - 7/10

Normal WW2 Sniper drama

There will be blood - 6/10

What a fkin depressing movie

The Englishman who went up a hill but came down a mountain - 8/10

A light hearted Welsh comedy starring Hugh Grant

Waking Ned Devine - 11/10

They dont make movies like this anymore, what a brilliant Irish film. I cried like a baby and laughed my wits out watching this.I consider myself lucky to have watched this.This is a **MUST WATCH** for everyone :).Ave watched it thrice in the space of 2 days already :).

The 40 year old virgin - 8/10 awesome comedy

Donnie Darko - 8/10 - man this movie requires as much concentration as memento to figure out whats going on

Slumdog Mill - 8.5/10

Also watched Slumdog Millionaire. Thoroughly enjoyed this movie.. the way they told the story was very interesting and the cinematography was great.

GUNDA- 10/10
why?

sample this.....
"Bhaiyya bhaiyaa, maaro isko. Yeh aadmi hain na mujhe bahoot danger dikhta hain. Yeh aap ka sara hua tiger naheen hain. Yeh to mujhko Bengal ka tiger dikthaa hain"
–Chutiya aka...Shakti Kapoor talking abt Shankar (Mithun Chakraborty)

Slumdog Millionaire..gr8..gr8..gr8..gr8..gr8..gr8.. movie... :hap2: :hap2: :clap: :clap: 3 cheers to Danny Boyle and his brilliant cast of actors...definitely worth an Oscar.. Dev Patel was superb...:eek:hyeah:...the starting AR Rahman Score was just too good...

lomac_29 said:
GUNDA- 10/10

Blasphemy!!! :mad: :mad:

10/10 is the rating you give great movies
GUNDA transcends greatness, there is no mortal rating that can be assigned to it, for no other film ever made or any that will be made will ever achieve even 1/10000th of its awesomeness, ratings only demean it, the Best Film ever made. So i would thank you not to impugn the divinity that is GUNDA :cool2:

:p

Back