Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

WingZero said:
^^How cud u rate dark knight 7/10...:|

Madagascar 2 escape to Africa 10/10......simply awesome..must watch.
techster said:
Whoa, that is just jarring. I can't imagine someone liking Transformers more than Dark Knight, but to each his own I guess.

i didn't like TDK at all, so much so, that i saw the whole movie in 5 sittings. Extrodinarily, i even will go on to say that the ironman was atleast 2 times better than TDK. TDK is soo boring.

(btw i hope you'll did read that my fav genre is comedy, did TDK have any comedy? :tongue:)

whatsinaname said:
maybe he is looking at it from the point of view that

Megan Fox > Heath Ledger? ;)

n0 dude, even i am agreeing that Ledger's performance was very good. but i personally didn't like the movie. maybe many of you'll do.
CC2C - 6/10 (mom pleaded me to watch the movie with her yesterday.)
Disturbia - 8/10 (nice plot)

Aman27deep said:
i didn't like TDK at all, so much so, that i saw the whole movie in 5 sittings. Extrodinarily, i even will go on to say that the ironman was atleast 2 times better than TDK. TDK is soo boring.

(btw i hope you'll did read that my fav genre is comedy, did TDK have any comedy? :tongue:)

Iron Man is generally accepted as a good film. Transformers is a generic big-budget action film; what with the lack of any substance and the noise and explosions and the awkward shots of Megan Fox's salacious curves and other lowest-common denominator type entertainment. But again, this is just my opinion, and if you read my previous post, I did mention that you are pretty much entitled to your own opinion :)

thetoxicmind said:
Epitome of Stupidness !!!

Check this out for starters:
Villu Review - Revoltingly Bad

:rofl:

Man, I need to see this film! Looks like I'll have a good laugh.. If only I spoke Tamil :bleh:

But this part is quite racist:

...when Vadivelu lands at the airport, the Swiss police confer among themselves that an African Chimpanzee has escaped and upon discovering that this Chimpanzee is actually a human from India, they offer to let it go if it’ll do a Bollywood dance for them. And guess what - Vadivelu obliges by dancing on the table and the cops are soon dancing away too.

Dunno how they can allow such scenes to be worked into these films. Also how those Swiss people agreed to shoot such a potentially controversial scene.

Vicky Cristina Barcelona - 9/10 (a very interesting moive. read VERY twice. must watch movie.)

Hellboy 2
- 8/10 (saw it at inox 2 months ago i guess. its a paisa vasool movie.)

techster said:
Iron Man is generally accepted as a good film. Transformers is a generic big-budget action film; what with the lack of any substance and the noise and explosions and the awkward shots of Megan Fox's salacious curves and other lowest-common denominator type entertainment. But again, this is just my opinion, and if you read my previous post, I did mention that you are pretty much entitled to your own opinion :)

Its alright, i get cha.

Accepted:- Nice movie..timepass..

21:- timepass movie again..

Vantage point:-9/10, very nice movie, some loopholes, but a competitor to the bourne series..Also had a unique way of presentation..:)

Pride and Glory - 8.5/10

I just love Cop Movies and if Edward Norton is starring, then i watch it regardless of the genre ;)

Even "Street Kings" was decent.

Kill bill :- If you rate TDK 10/10, what do you rate this movie?

For me TDK goes back 5points,

10/10 for Kill Bill.. The most awesome movie i've ever seen.. anything i write wil only diminish its actual awesomeness..Jus sitting and listening to its ending track..

Back