Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

chiron said:
^^ then you are incredibly fortunate. You've obviously not seen Jawani Diwani, Neal and Nikki, Hottie and Nottie, Swordfish, any steven segal movie, the last 2 spiderman movies, anything by ang lee etc etc etc.

I agree with the other movies ... But why didn't you like swordfish ???!!

Well, then you guys must have seen some other movie, but the one I saw had an idiotic plot with travolta playing vigilante against terrorists.

Lol yeah that one... and what was wrong with that movie. I found it to be good. I mean it wasn't that boring. Travolta acted nicely in that.

saw Wall-E at last. Average movie (for me compared to other Pixar films)

So i rate it 6/10 just for the amount of detail used in the animation.

soo many movies i saw in the past 1 month... and btw my fav genre is Comedy

Ghajini - 9/10 (Aamir FTW)

RNBDJ - 8/10 (A very nice movie, certainly better than OSO)

Dostana - 9/10 (one of the best indian movies of 2008)

CC2C - First 20 mins pleaded me to not watch the movie and further

Wall-e - 9/10 (very nice movie)

Slumdog Millionaire - 7/10 (bad movie imho, doesn't deserve all the praise its been getting. If it was made by an indian + released in hindi, it would have been an epic FLOP.)

You don't mess with the zohan - 7/10 (many nice laughs throughout)

Ghost Town - 6/10 (nothing special, old ideas, old gags. One thing was good the message the movie teaches us.)

Pineapple Express - 9.5 / 10 (A superb movie, one of the best eng movies of 2008 hands down)

Ironman - 9/10 (best superhero movie of 2008 imho)

The Dark Knight - 7/10 (A very boring movie. If the Joker wasn't in this movie, it would have been a disaster. )

Hot Fuzz - 9.5/10 (Best comedy movie of 2007 i've seen)

The simpsons movie - 9/10 (i love the simpsons, the movie was superb as well, so many laughs)

Perfume - 9/10 (i don't see many thrillers, so this is the best thriller movie i've seen. Acting is superb, outstanding movie)

Transformers - 8/10 (a very nice movie, deserves to be seen)

i forgot some 2-3 movies i think.

Aman27deep said:
The Dark Knight - 7/10 (A very boring movie. If the Joker wasn't in this movie, it would have been a disaster. )

Transformers - 8/10 (a very nice movie, deserves to be seen)

i forgot some 2-3 movies i think.

Whoa, that is just jarring. I can't imagine someone liking Transformers more than Dark Knight, but to each his own I guess.

techster said:
Whoa, that is just jarring. I can't imagine someone liking Transformers more than Dark Knight, but to each his own I guess.

maybe he is looking at it from the point of view that

Megan Fox > Heath Ledger? ;)

Just to remain on topic, last movies watched,

Slumdog Millionaire - 7/10
The Curious Case of Benjaim Button - 7/10
The Wrestler - 8/10

Back