Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

La Puta - Castle in the sky (Studio Ghibli animation)

8/10

very nice movie. the Eng subs spoilt the movie a bit though. extra dialogues appearing when the characters dont open their mouth. The extra dialogues seems to be there in the English audio stream, but the original Japanese audio stream has like about 40% less dialogues.

^^ Recommendation from an avid anime watcher: You should always watch anime series / movies in Japanese with English subtitles. Dubbing never as good.

mallik said:
^^ Recommendation from an avid anime watcher: You should always watch anime series / movies in Japanese with English subtitles. Dubbing never as good.
Very true, Bleach is one of the best shows running at the moment. Till date i haven't missed out a single episode or a movie of theirs.

Swing Vote 7/10

Saw Slum Dog Millionaire for 2nd time 10/10 :D]

Villu (Tamil Movie) 1/10 :rofl: :rofl:.Watched it only for Nayantara :drool2::drool2::drool2:

mallik said:

not always the case.

some of the best anime series have excellent english dubbing like

DBZ

Full Metal Alchemist

Death Note

Cowboy Bebop

Ecstasy said:
Very true, Bleach is one of the best shows running at the moment. Till date i haven't missed out a single episode or a movie of theirs.

its getting better and better. cant wait for ep 204!

viralbug said:
its getting better and better. cant wait for ep 204!
Yep!! Things are only heating up... I'm just dying for further episodes.:eek:hyeah:

Today I'm going out for Slumdog or DevD, not sure cause it depends on my gf. I will let you guys know how it was. ;)

Raaz 2 : 2/5

Its boring, Period. I did not get even a single goosebump during the whole movie. The cinematography is awesome though. Watch it only if you have to.

So i saw neither slumdog or DevD but i saw 'Raaz 2'. So like bluffmaster said its nothing horrifying, but the picturisation is too good and the acting by Kangana, Emran and the newcomer has been good and upto the mark.

So i would say 3.5/10.

^^ then you are incredibly fortunate. You've obviously not seen Jawani Diwani, Neal and Nikki, Hottie and Nottie, Swordfish, any steven segal movie, the last 2 spiderman movies, anything by ang lee etc etc etc.

Back