Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Grand Torino : 8/10 Nice movie, despite a sad ending.

X Men Origins - Wolverine : 6/10 Decent special effects, but doesn't pack quite a punch like the first X Men.

watched quite a few films recently :)

Breakfast at Tiffany's: 8/10 love(ly) Hepburn, love(ly) film

Carlito's Way: 7/10 I liked the subdued way in which Pacino played his role

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind: 9/10 Because despite pain and heartbreak, we fall in love again and again

Full Metal Jacket: 8/10
Kubrick's mastery. And of course, I never knew pron series Me Love You... got its name from this film :p

Insomnia: 6.5/10 Only Pacino makes it watchable

Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels: 6.5/10
good thriller

Master And Commander The Far Side Of The World: 7.5/10 Sea warfare scenes are good and Russell Crowe makes for the perfect "Lucky Jack"

Pi: 7/10 Not an easy film to watch but then framing "madness", that too in a mathematician, is never easy.

Requiem For A Dream: 10/10 Perfect film in all aspects. watch it to see and understand the addiction. in my opinion this film ranks up there with Clockwork Orange

Serpico: 8/10 powerful and sublime stuff from Pacino. One of his best.

Something's Gotta Give: 7/10 Nicholson may be old but his eyebrows can still recreate the magic. Very nice film and full of some good intelligent laughs

The Usual Suspects: 6.5/10 Ok thriller, Kevin Spacey is his usual self

The Spirit : 6/10

Entertaining watch... The styling is good and it's visually pretty darn good, but that's all there is to it. Doesn't have quite the panache or grittiness of Sin City as one might expect it to be.

The Big Heat (1953) : 7/10

Typical story-line found in many, many masala hindi movies... then again, in 1953 it wasn't a very common either. Good action/drama movie.

I had queued The Big Hit (1998) movie, but someone at library had screwed up labeling DVDs and I got this movie instead of the '98 flick. It was a good watch nevertheless. :)

Irreversible. :S
Weired movie. Can't give any rating. Watch it at your own risk. :ashamed:

But hey. There are some best *ahem* scenes from Monica Belluci. So a must watch if you can handle nausea given by sick sound and camera work.

Back