Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

last movie was fantastic.. ive downloaded it from isohunt.com... nice downloading website.. it is "obsessed" starring beyonce knowles.. wow thrilling and nice girls... :)

smAsh said:
Irreversible. :S
Weired movie. Can't give any rating. Watch it at your own risk. :ashamed:

But hey. There are some best *ahem* scenes from Monica Belluci. So a must watch if you can handle nausea given by sick sound and camera work.

That's not the sick sound. It's deliberate. From wikipedia: The film also uses extremely low-frequency sound during the opening twenty to thirty minutes to create a state of disorientation and unease in the audience :cool2:

Camera work too is deliberate and combined with the low-frequency sound it may give some audience headache or nausea

@morgoth
Ya I know buddy but knowing that cant avoid the nausea/headache. you know what? I watched the movie with headphones. lolz.
Watched "eXistenZ". 3/5. time pass.

The Fugitive - 7/10.

The Fugitive

A decent watch although I saw the mallu version of this way back in the 90s which was Nirnayam, directed by Sangeeth Sivan. This bugger has copied the script frame by frame although the movie was watchable.

Nirnayam

After having seen the first 10 mins of the movie, I could guess the story. It was a pakka copy. Apparently there's a Hindi adaptation of the movie called Criminal. :p

Martyrs-French gore fest with an awesome ending -8/10
Three extremes-Three of the best asian directors doin horror-7/10
In the city of Sylvia-Nice,subtle and romantic-7/10

Angels & Demons - 7/10

Book is much better and yes, the movie seems to put everything together a lil' too quickly. Da Vinci code was very good when compared to this.

Back