Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Angels and Demons.. 2/10

What the hell was Ron Howard thinking?! and i am surprised to see Dan Brown's name as a co-producer!... I wouldn't have allowed my masterpiece to get pawned like this :no:

1. No Max Kohler... I would have liked to see that character in the movie
2. IIRC Robert Langdon goes to CERN and not Vatican on request of Kohler!
3. No talks about the invention of Internet!.. as there is no Kohler in the first place!
4. Leonardo Vetra... the name is not mentioned at all and the relation shown between him and Vittoria Vetra is only a co-researcher.. when she is his adopted daughter!
5. Commander Olivetti and Hassassin never speak!
6. The name Hassassin is never mentioned in the movie!
7. Where is the love angle between the hero and heroin?!
8. Where is BBC?!... in fact, a glimpse of CNN is shown in the movie but no BBC at all... and this was important!!
9. They screwed up the scene with Langdon's escape when Cardinal Guidera was set on fire. In the book, it was awesome!
10. Cardinal Baggia... dint he drown in the book?
11. Where is the Illuminati diamond ambigram?... THE coolest ambigram of them all!!
12. Wasn't there a fight between the Charmalengo and Langdon in the helicopter where Langdon falls into the Tiber and Charmalengo emerges from behind one of the posts?
13. The only saving grace of the movie... the locations, but again they shifted from one place to another so fast!!

abhi.eternal said:
Angels and Demons.. 2/10

What the hell was Ron Howard thinking?! and i am surprised to see Dan Brown's name as a co-producer!... I wouldn't have allowed my masterpiece to get pawned like this :no:

1. No Max Kohler... I would have liked to see that character in the movie
2. IIRC Robert Langdon goes to CERN and not Vatican on request of Kohler!
3. No talks about the invention of Internet!.. as there is no Kohler in the first place!
4. Leonardo Vetra... the name is not mentioned at all and the relation shown between him and Vittoria Vetra is only a co-researcher.. when she is his adopted daughter!
5. Commander Olivetti and Hassassin never speak!
6. The name Hassassin is never mentioned in the movie!
7. Where is the love angle between the hero and heroin?!
8. Where is BBC?!... in fact, a glimpse of CNN is shown in the movie but no BBC at all... and this was important!!
9. They screwed up the scene with Langdon's escape when Cardinal Guidera was set on fire. In the book, it was awesome!
10. Cardinal Baggia... dint he drown in the book?
11. Where is the Illuminati diamond ambigram?... THE coolest ambigram of them all!!
12. Wasn't there a fight between the Charmalengo and Langdon in the helicopter where Langdon falls into the Tiber and Charmalengo emerges from behind one of the posts?
13. The only saving grace of the movie... the locations, but again they shifted from one place to another so fast!!
You expect all those details in a Hollywood movie..?? :O It would need at least a 3hr movie to do justice to the book, but no.. Hollywood never accepts more than 1.5 hrs. In fact, by Hollywood standards even this version was long. This was also one prime reason why all the Harry Potter movies and the Da Vinci Code s**k. The books were written with such beautiful detail, but very little was shown on the screens.

10. None of the Cardinals survive.
12. Yes. Langdon goes along with the Camerlengo in the copter thinking he is gonna help, but the Camerlengo jumps with a parachute on, leaving Langdon back. Langdon then jumps blindly, falls near a river or something, regains consciousness and then sees the videotape that Kohler had recorder. Only then he recognizes what the conspiracy is. The Camerlengo plans to descend down like a guardian angel or something, and is ready to become the Pope, when Langdon spoils the party.

One more thing.. the movie never mentions that the Camerlengo is the previous Pope's son. The Camerlengo's ashes are placed in the same coffin as the Pope's at the end of the book. ;)

Transformers 2 : Revenge of The Fallen - 6\10

I wanted the transformations to be believable, not a jumble of metal flying everywhere.

Saw them quite a while back, but these are the last ones I saw:

Rock On!! 5/10 .. bad movie

Babylon A.D 6/10 .. another bad movie. had a lot of potential though.

Taxi Driver 6/10 .. very overrated movie imo. was a total drag.

Hoping to see some good ones in my next session.

HANGOVER - 8/10 : One of the better comedies I've seen!

THANK YOU FOR SMOKING :- 7.5/10 Very good satire-comedy with witty,smart dialogues!

CHANGELING :- 9/10 : Awesome heartbreaking cinema!

Back