Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Mephistopheles said:
Guys, suggest please..
Romantic thriller? If it's western movies, nothing comes to my mind right now.
If it's hindi cinema, then take any thriller movie.It's sure to ahve some romance beteen the actors and a couple of songs too.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

nit_the_techie said:
reply guyz
There quite a few.Tere Bin laden is the latest good one I watched.

BTW.. you didn't rate 'I hate luv stories'.You just names it here.

Toy Story 3-- 9/10 great movie ..good story,,

Braveheart-- 8/10

Dead Space Downfall -- 5.5/10 film looks promising at start but bad story failed it

Batman Mystery of the Batwoman-- 4/10 crap, worst batman movie

Khakee - 8/10 - Just finished watching it on TV. Very underrated movie. Great acting in parts, good storyline overall. Let down by a somewhat weak script and songs and some other filmi shit.

Aishwarya's role was totally uncalled for. Weakened the script, totally. But over all I loved this movie. Remember seeing it at a cinema hall.

asingh said:
Aishwarya's role was totally uncalled for. Weakened the script, totally. But over all I loved this movie. Remember seeing it at a cinema hall.

Yup. And I'm not one of the Aishwarya Rai haters, but that role really wasn't cut out for her. Poor choice in casting.

Edit:

Up - 8.5/10 - Brilliant!

Up In The Air - 6.5/10 - Overrated like hell!

1. Once Upon a Time in Mumbai(hindi) - 5/10

my comments : seriously the movie sucked................ gangsters were not looking like gangsters.... mumbai was not looking old.......... although few old cars were there and few dialougues were good..... but i didn't see any point in making such films...... seriously what were the film-makers thinking before making this film...

2. The Yellow Handkerchief - 7/10

my comments : not a great story, but still liked the movie,
3. The last song - 6.5/10

4. Brother Bear 1 - 7/10

5. Brother Bear 2 - 6.5/10

6. Splice - 8/10

raptor3624 said:
Romantic thriller? If it's western movies, nothing comes to my mind right now.

If it's hindi cinema, then take any thriller movie.It's sure to ahve some romance beteen the actors and a couple of songs too.

Hehe..Im asking for english movies

I basically want to watch a thriller movie with a romantic element :)

Or what could be some solely romantic movies? and some thrillers too if u can suggest :)

Mephistopheles said:
Hey guys can you suggest me some romantic-thriller movies? :D
Something like the French movie "Le Apartment" ? (Or the English remake called "Wicker Park"?) Maybe a google search will get some good ones...

vishalrao said:
Something like the French movie "Le Apartment" ? (Or the English remake called "Wicker Park"?) Maybe a google search will get some good ones...
Seems like a nice movie...not rated very good but could give it a try Thanks :)

Back