Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Mephistopheles said:
How is Mulholland Drive? It has very varying reviews on imdb.
Do I need to know a bit about the story before viewing it? and does it require multiple viewings to understand and enjoy it?
many people have said that atleast it needs to be watched twice, if that indeed is correct then I would not like to watch it
You can watch Mulholland Drive 10 times and still be as clueless as ever. I think that's partly the charm of the movie and why the people who love it do so.
I personally hated it.

cri_sss said:
saw
AnchorMan --5/10.. Felt bored even though it is a comedy movie
Taxi1 (French movie)-7/10...
Anchorman is one of the funniest movies ever. Taxi on the other hand is just horrible.

Prince of Persia and Iron Man 2 both AWFULL PIECE OF SHIT MOVIES.. wasted my time and bandwidth.. POP was a little better towards the ending but iron man was shit.. and so was pop.. it was Prince of Persia with English Accent...WTF!

Mephistopheles said:
Anyone? :)

Btw Just saw Udaan - 8.5/10 Movies like these are not often made in hindi cinema, those of you who haven't watched this, please do so
+1 also the sound tracks are awsm !!

Black_Hawk said:
The Bank Job - 8/10
I would give it a 9/10 !! :)

Heartbreak kid - 6.5/10

Typical rom-com, nothing special !!

Udaan - 7 / 10. Nice simple story, brilliant performances from both the child actors as well as Ronit Roy and Ram Kapoor. Editing could have been tighter.

Dabangg: 5.5/10

Kiss of the Dragon: 9/10... All these years I had seen bits and pieces of this movie, finally watched the entire movie this evening. Jet Li Rocks!!

Desecrator said:
Dabangg! :D

7/10.

Sonakshi Sinha was :drool2: Never knew Shatrughan Sinha had such a hawt daughter. :ashamed:
I rate Dabangg at 7/10 too. Salman Khan was surprisingly good.Sonakshi Singha is definitely hot.Apparently she was not so years ago.Lost like 30kgs.whoa!

Watched it in my hometown, a tier 2 city and not in a multipliex.It was awesome seeing peeople dance in 3rd class to Munni Badnaam hui:))

Back