Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

agantuk said:
^ Better than Wanted?
nah, i didnt find it to better than Wanted. No synchronisation among the scenes. The acting by Salman, Sonakshi Sinha, Sonu Sood and others is top quality though. Great timepass movie. Some scenes are really good.
6/10 :)

Dabangg 6.5/10 , Average movie

No story at all and too little comedy , if you like action then see it

Salman did actions scenes like Rajnikanth

Sonakshi Shina does not look good at all

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

ggt said:
Once upon a time in mumbai

Average movie don't know why people were talking so much about the movie :S.
Just good for its dialogues and unique story

^^ya solid !!!. my sis did not see the movie and could predict the dialogues before they were said in the movie :p

well she is one of those liking the daily soaps so she got an idea i guess after all it's a Balaji movie.

Mephistopheles said:
How is Mulholland Drive? It has very varying reviews on imdb.

Do I need to know a bit about the story before viewing it? and does it require multiple viewings to understand and enjoy it?

many people have said that atleast it needs to be watched twice, if that indeed is correct then I would not like to watch it
Anyone? :)

Btw Just saw Udaan - 8.5/10 Movies like these are not often made in hindi cinema, those of you who haven't watched this, please do so

Gained my interest just at the right time, and never did it let loose..brought back some memories from Jamshedpur the few years I lived there..

The Karate Kid (2010) - 8/10

I loved it ...!

2 Letters from Iwo Jima - 8/10

Patton (1970) - 9/10 - AWESOME !

Saving Pvt Ryan - 9/10 - AWESOME !

Der Untergang - 8 /10

WW II Flicks are always awesome ;)

Grown Ups : 8/10
feel good movie, something I needed in this week's workload

Expendables : 5/10
some actions scenes are good, useless plot and poor usage of most of the actors.
The scene in church where Willis tries to give "RAAGPATTI" to Stallion is the funniest.

Paradh (Marathi) ; 8/10
Excellent comment on Maharashtra's rural politics.

Mephistopheles said:
How is Mulholland Drive? It has very varying reviews on imdb.
Do I need to know a bit about the story before viewing it? and does it require multiple viewings to understand and enjoy it?
many people have said that atleast it needs to be watched twice, if that indeed is correct then I would not like to watch it
It's very watchable, and not difficult to understand, one viewing is enough. Off course, if you want to tie up every single loose thread in the movie, you may need to watch it again, but I didn't find the need to.

Yup..saw Pandorum. It's not bad. I didn't find the story complicated though, just unrealistic.

iamddevil said:
It's very watchable, and not difficult to understand, one viewing is enough. Off course, if you want to tie up every single loose thread in the movie, you may need to watch it again, but I didn't find the need to.

Yup..saw Pandorum. It's not bad. I didn't find the story complicated though, just unrealistic.
how would you rate the movie?

Back