Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Bandidas : 5/10.......... actresses were drool but movie had nothing in it.....
Rush Hour : 8/10.........finally saw the movie at one go, had seen in it in bits and pieces...... good movie...will 2 and 3 soon...
Courage Under Fire : 7.5/10........ how did i miss this one till now.......good movie....
Jeepers Creepers : 7.5/10..........liked it.....good thriller.......and creeper is gr8.....
Jeepers Creepers : 7/10.......... again liked the creeper and the ending too.....but no story this time........

Params7 said:
Source Code : 7/10

Best sci-fi since Inception.
any idea when its releasing in India....??

Gaurish said:
The Next Three Days (2010) - Russell Crowe acts well and makes the movie worth watching for him alone. Interesting to see how anyone can become con man just by watching youtube videos! Love the internet :p

Rating: 8/10

It is a remake of the 2008 French film Pour Elle (Anything for Her) starring awesome Diane Kruger ;)..

I liked the french film.. will watch this remake in spare time..! Besides from the trailer, it seems its a frame by frame copy..!

Yeh Saali Zindagi - 8/10
Loved the film.Irfan Khan ould have done much better.He delivers his same old self.nothing refreshing.Couldn't get enough of Chitrangada Singh:))

BATTLE LOS ANGELES - 6/10
nothin great in the movie was unable to capture my attension everythin seemed like already dona and over with...

^^^ Watched the movie only because some scenes were shot in my college... Was hoping to get a bit nostalgic but the remaining parts made even that go away. Pathetic movie man seriously and the full form of FLATU was even worst "Fakeerchand And Lakeerchand Trust University" What the hell was that???

Back