Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Real Steel 4/ 10 - The concept is great and the detailing as well.

The only thing the made the movie worse is lackluster acting and a highly predictable plot. Such a good movie and it was nice to watch in the beginning but the makers really puked in the mid and the end.

Hi guys! Finally exams got over today. Phew!
<

The Bourne Identity - 8/10.

Offtopic: I can't even edit my own post?! Also some other basic functionally which I used to have access to before the upgrade are missing for me. Umm, do I need to be in Privileged Member for the same?
<

^^ Well long back-log --

Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs -- 7.5 / 10

A really good foray for Sony Imageworks in 3D Animation, some of the most well polished animation in a long time, good voice-acting as well, let down by a slightly clichéd story thread but nevertheless worth multiple watches.

Armadillo -- 8.5 /10

A Danish docu-drama film from FoB [Forward Operations Base] Armadillo in Afghanistan, really well thought concept and direction the guys are not acting all that has been shown happened for real [I also am partial to these types of films] with a great meaning in the end, might not be liked by all viewers though.

Now searching for a film called Love (2011). It stars the voice actor of Isaac Clarke from Dead Space II [Gunner Wright] incidentally he is trapped on the ISS but this is not a horror film.

Back