Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

A Separation : 4.5/5

Brilliant cinema. I had someone suffering from Alzheimer at home so I could relate to this film even more. A must watch, easily the top contender for an oscar.

Moneyball : 4/5

I don't have a clue about baseball but even then I loved the movie. Brad Pitt is fantastic. One of the better sports film to come out in recent years.

Any one seen the new Underworld. (Beck).

New? You mean the 2003 one, right? That movie is a visual treat, but where it actually fails is the worthless plot and lame dialogues. A failed rip-off of The Matrix. Kate Beckinsale is hot but the movie is not. I'll rate it 4/10.

#XTechManiac, that because you are a regular members, you will have to be a privileged member to gain those access
<

Thanks.

Coriolanus : 4/10.. Slept in the movie 2 times. Avoid unless u are fan of shakespear play. The movie was good, but it needed subtitles as accent was really hard to grasp, and thus it became boring for me and most of the audience that were there. People were waiting for it to finish.
<

Basic Instinct 2 - 9.5/10 - The film was extraordinary i was on the edge all the time expecting what happens next. Excellent screenplay & direction. Ending was Mind-Blowing.

Back